Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A6 Seat prob

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 11:47 AM
Default A6 Seat prob

Ok so here is the prob I drive an 03 A6 and the power lumbar is stuck all the way out, the motors work fine and the prob is the swicth. I have put in two new switches and both times they work for a day or so then they stop working, but only the in and out setting all the other movements work good. At 136$ per switch I am sick of buying them so I was hopeing that someone could tell me how to rig it so I can just move the lumbar all the way back. I dont care if it works ever again i just dont want it all the way out it's making the car not fun to drive.

Old 07-10-2009, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Missingman
Ok so here is the prob I drive an 03 A6 and the power lumbar is stuck all the way out, the motors work fine and the prob is the swicth. I have put in two new switches and both times they work for a day or so then they stop working, but only the in and out setting all the other movements work good. At 136$ per switch I am sick of buying them so I was hopeing that someone could tell me how to rig it so I can just move the lumbar all the way back. I dont care if it works ever again i just dont want it all the way out it's making the car not fun to drive.

Amazing you have not recieved a single offer of help in over a month but manybe nobody is willing to offer a suggestion. I have one..have you checked the fuses and are they the proper fuses for that device? I'm also a total newbie here and don't even own an Audi--YET-- but it's imperative I find a great support forum, have you also tried:

"http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/?ed_displayMakeModelRelatedDiscussions!make=Audi&m odel=A6"

Last edited by mystrodo; 07-10-2009 at 11:07 PM.