Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bluetooth

Old 12-29-2006, 05:06 PM
Default Bluetooth

I have a 2000 A6 2.7t. I was wondering if I could hook up with my blue tooth. Let me know how or if its possible.

Thanks

Mac

Old 12-30-2006, 08:28 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Bluetooth

I have the same car fitted with a Nokia bluetooth device wired to the standard audi radio. My phone connects to car when ever I turn on the ignition. The word telefon appeares on the radio dislay. when the phone rings it mutes the radio and I push a button on the supplied pad and speak into a mic mounted near the rear view mirror.

Old 02-19-2007, 06:32 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Bluetooth

ORIGINAL: scrog

I have the same car fitted with a Nokia bluetooth device wired to the standard audi radio. My phone connects to car when ever I turn on the ignition. The word telefon appeares on the radio dislay. when the phone rings it mutes the radio and I push a button on the supplied pad and speak into a mic mounted near the rear view mirror.
any idea where i might be able to get something like that?
*edit* nevermind, found one off of bostondriver's registry page. hope this helps you as much as it helped me because i wanted the same thing. here's the link: http://forums.audiworld.com/telematics/msgs/1153.phtml