Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Great Gift Idea?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 10:26 PM
Default Great Gift Idea?

Well, I'm back. It's been several years and I'm now an Audi Wife and I need help with what to get my husband.

I gave him a gift slip to "chip" his A4; I gave him a wicked radar detector for his S4; and then I gave him some accessories (nothing much) for his new A6.

I was thinking to get him a one day gift slip for the Skip Barber school, but the prices have doubled since I last looked (some 5 years ago), so that's out of the question.

Any ideas ... I'm thinking in the $100-$400 range. He's a techie (I'm thinking about buying him the new CDs for his Nav system, but that seems a bit borring).

Again .. any and all help would be MUCH appreciated.

Stumped in Baltimore!!

Old 10-15-2007, 12:54 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Great Gift Idea?

Consider winter floor mats from Audi if you are in the snow-belt. Perhaps a gift certificate to a tire place to get snows with, or maybe window tinting shops if it isn't already done.

Old 10-15-2007, 08:39 PM

He has the mats, he has winter tires and doesn't want tinting

Anyone else??

Old 10-16-2007, 01:18 AM
1st Gear

well i dont know, accessorize him, my girlfriend got me a leather belt with the audi rings on it(kind of cool, doesn't use the holes, just kind of locks tight) audi hat, audi jacket, audi shirt. everything on his car work?

Old 10-16-2007, 08:57 AM

i have been looking on the audi merchandise site myself for things to get myself. I was looking at the Audi soft shell jacket but it is out of stock everywhere any ideas from anyone on where to get one? But back to the question I would go with what seattlea6 said. Maybe a few things from the merchandise site would be cool I know they are coming out with a new catalouge soon. http://www.audi-collection.com/ForYou.asp

Old 10-16-2007, 09:39 AM

Smoked Tail lights? there around $350

Old 10-16-2007, 10:11 AM
Tech Guru

if it could wait a little bit.... and if you have at&t service, you could look into the 3g iphone that is coming out at christmas or you could get him the 30 gig ipod nano

i know this is an audi site and you are asking audi guys but why does it have to be audi related.... if he is techy, look on techtv's website for the new stuff out, figure out something in his price range and go from there

Old 10-16-2007, 02:07 PM
1st Gear

Well, from the sounds of it, her hubby is completely consumed with his Audi, like the majority of us. So the prime plan of action is to go and get him Audi stuff. Duh!

Side Note:I went to theaudi accessory site, holy crap those are expensive prices. this is the belt my girlfriend got me, its 18 bucks and way cooler then the onefrom Audiof America.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mens-Leather-Bel...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 10-19-2007, 04:24 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: seattlea6

Well, from the sounds of it, her hubby is completely consumed with his Audi, like the majority of us. So the prime plan of action is to go and get him Audi stuff. Duh!

Side Note:I went to theaudi accessory site, holy crap those are expensive prices. this is the belt my girlfriend got me, its 18 bucks and way cooler then the onefrom Audiof America.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mens-Leather-Bel...QQcmdZViewItem
LOL LOL LOL, your lame and have no taste if you actually wear that thing. I'm sorry, I understand that you like Audi's, but dag, thats to much. If I were her man, take me to Macy's and spend$400 there, dress her man up, make him look good, let him buy his own Audi mods.