Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My discussion with AoA and local dealership about lq recall

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 08:53 PM
1st Gear
Default My discussion with AoA and local dealership about lq recall

Because I have the following problem, I decided to call AoA today. AoAwas very straightforward and admitted that lq recall should include window regulator/guide etc. But because they have no idea what's been done in the dealership, they asked me to call local dealership. First that guy said lq recall only included bumper guide and he knew everything because he's done a million times. I insisted that I knew well from many places, including AoA that it should include windows in 2000 A6 2.7t. He hesitated but checked he computer and said, oh, yes, it included4, oh no, 5 things and implied that AoAwas an idiot because AoA (and myself actually) said only 3.Then he said everything had been done and the lqrecallwas now closed. Itold him that nothing shows on the receipt that the windows have been checked. He said it's always that wayif they couldn't find any problem. Well, typicaldealership, as I heard. But honestly, I have little experience with dealership. Do you think I can gain anything by pursuing further? I bet they didn't check the windows at all. It's a problem I can fix myself but I just feel that it's not my obligation. Thanks!

https://www.audiforums.com/m_759952/tm.htm

Old 01-13-2008, 02:00 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: My discussion with AoA and local dealership about lq recall

What color were the guides? I think they were only supposed to be replaced if they were a certain color. If they are the color that was supposed to be replaced then the dealer that performed the lq would be responsible for replacing them.