Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Props sto Autohaus AZ

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 02:11 PM
1st Gear
Default Props sto Autohaus AZ

I apologize in advance if this is not the correct location for this post....

So as I've mentioned on the forum, my thermostat needs replacing. I put together a spreadsheet of all the parts to change, i.e. water pump, TB et al and all the vendors that carry them. I decided to go with ECS Tuning as they had kits and name recognition on these forums despite Autohaus AZ being far cheaper. Well there's a caveat.... Autohaus AZ didn't carry all the parts in the kits of ECS and Blau. Anyway, ECS screwed me on my order of two-night delivery as they said delayed by two days. Two days came and went and then I was told another week. On top of that I was told that the guy who emailed me about the first delay isn't in customer service anymore and shouldn't have. WTF!!!! So I called Autohaus AZ and they not only shipped out the parts for free, they also located the parts I thought they didn't sell and had them drop shipped to me at no charge. And don't forget they were much cheaper. Props to Autohaus AZ and you guys at ECS need to get your $h&* together. You dropped the ball big time.

For the rest of you, if anyone needs my spreadsheet on the part costs/vendors, let me know. I'd be happy to email it to you.

Old 05-15-2007, 11:53 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Props sto Autohaus AZ

If you could e-mail me that spreadsheet I'd appreciate seeing the work/costs you put into it. I'm going to be doing my TB and clutch at the same time in the next few weeks. I'm trying to save as much money as possible as this is likely going to be $3000 or more to get it all done. my e-mail address is csendelbach@audinashua.com Thank you!