Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question Need help

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 01:16 AM
Default Question Need help

I have just gotten an Audi A6 2.7T. I have had it for couple days with no problems. Today it is raining in my area and a message comes up in the personal information screen between the tach and the speedometer. The message has a little "no sign" like a no smoking sign and then says 30 mph. Is it just saying this because it is raining or is something wrong with the vehicle? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Since I have just bought the car I do not have a user's manual yet it is on order so I was unable to look this up. Thanks.

Old 06-27-2005, 05:35 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Question Need help

Welcome to the forum! You made a great decision by choosing Audi.

First of all, look under the steering wheel, there is a small column and there should be a black cover with the manual inside. Don't worry, a lot of people have complained about the missing manuals

Now to your problem: I believe, from your description, that you or somebody else have manually, involuntarily set the "speed limiter" to that speed. You can turn it off using the buttons on the "edge" of either the turn signal lever or the wipers lever. Pardon my bad English. I don't exactly know how to turn it off but it should be in your manual
Is it auto or 6spd? Mileage/price?