Kessy Module Swap? - AudiForums.com

Go Back  AudiForums.com > Audi Models > Audi A8
Kessy Module Swap? >

Kessy Module Swap?

Audi A8 This full sized Audi A8 sedan offers interior luxury and spaciousness comparable to any car in the full sized luxury sedan class

Kessy Module Swap?

Old 09-08-2018, 02:41 AM
1st Gear
Default Kessy Module Swap?

Turns out my kessy module needs replacement. What are my options other than having the dealer do it ($2300)..? I searched Google and noticed a few have had success swapping with one from the same year car with matching identifiers also seen a post where the individual only swapped the eeprom? I'm ready to buy the necessary software would just like some guidance to ensure I purchase the correct parts and software as well as the proper procedure. I have a background in Desktop Support and my father was a lead mechanic for much of his life so I'm fairly confident in diy. Any help is beyond appreciated, thanks in advance.
2004 A8l with a regular key fob not push to start. I can provide any other relevant info if needed.