Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Boost leak, o2 sensor + turbo outlet hose question

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 03:18 PM
Default Boost leak, o2 sensor + turbo outlet hose question

I think I may of had a boostleak. I installed my powergasket from newsouth performance but once it was installed I started the car and it made a weird idle noise ... very rough idle. ThenI decided to drive it around down the street real quick.I also noticedmy CEL (which was a CEL from my testpipe) disappeared, I just thought it was because I reset my ECU but it usually comes back on after a while but still not back on.I know that when o2 sensors are exposed to the "richness" (i dont know how else to put it lol) it will malfunction and give incorrect readings. If this is a possibility and I have to replace my o2 sensors, then which one do I have to buy pre-cat, post-cat or both? And where can i get the parts for an AWP 180 TT?

One more thing... I replaced some of my hoses (bought the boost hose kit by EVOMS) and I was able to find everything according to the boost hose map that I found online, but I was unable to reach the turbo outlet hose. What would be the easiest way to access my turbo outlet hose?