Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

more problems? 80k belt?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 07:35 PM
1st Gear
Default more problems? 80k belt?

the squelling i talked about earlier on could that be a belt? i herd that the belt would hvae to be replaced around 80k? im at 84k now
is it the sirpatine* belt that it is cause if it does sound to me like a belt.. also the traction light will come on now and stay on untill i shut the car off .. this just started last night on the way home from work and did it again on the way home from work today so if anyone can help me with that.... im ganan bch at the stealer-ship in a few but if the warrenty dont cover this stuff then itll be nice to know some info on this..
also.... the anoiny noise that the other guy was s]talking about when the doors open and the lights are on is also a problem.. any solutions?
thanks gutys any help is apriciated
kyle

Old 03-11-2008, 12:21 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: more problems? 80k belt?

Here are afew solutions for the noise, when the doors open.

First see if the dealership will replace motor/door latch mechanism.
Second purchase motor/door latch mechanismyourself and replace it yourself.
Third click here.

Old 03-11-2008, 01:21 AM
5th Gear

I'll be honest, I got lost halfway thru that... by chance, were ya drunk when you typed that?

the anoiny noise that the other guy was s]talking about
I especially like 's]talking' considering 's' and ']' are nowhere near the 't', so it CAN'T be a matter of fat fingers hitting 2 keys at once.

Old 03-11-2008, 02:13 AM
1st Gear

lol no comment on that !! jeeze i dont know how i messed that up lol!!

well i called those peckers and this is how it went.... hellofolsom nissan this is james baker how may i help you?!!!
hi im calling cause i bought a car from you guys and wanted to know what all my warranty is covering cause there are several problems with the car i have bought.. o ok i see ill send you to the finacing department one second please! after about literaly 3 minutes of dead silence i started to hear some talking and some retardeds joking around with each other and all the sudden somone picks up the phonestill ending their laughterand said"are you trying to be transefered to the finacing department? i replied yea!!! the call is being sent to the department of my destination and the the answering machine.." hi you've reached james baker at folsom nissan and im not at my desk right now but ill get back to you asap!
now... dosent that name sound very familiar??? lol the bastrd that answerd the phone was the same bastrd that said he couldnt help me and needed to send me to finace... he was finace he ust sent me to his freakin mail box !!! man i hate that place this guy is so tall and so scrawny to and so goofy(i met him during the purchase)

anyways thanks or the doorlatch idea guys lol