B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Cost no longer issue for low

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 10:50 PM
Administrator

Each of you can paypal me $20. Once I get enough donations to cover half the cost, I'll front the rest and buy them. You're all invited to my house to go for a drive and see if you like them. Krip will supply the beer, Chris will get the hookers (if you ever drank with Chris like I have, you'd understand why he's not in charge of the beer - we would get a cooler full of bottlecaps and empties). I'll then hand you back your $20 (unless you're a douchebag, in which case I'll keep it). If they suck, we'll all just eat the investment money and call it a lesson learned.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:42 PM
Administrator

^ I, kriptonik, also known as NickBroderick's step dad and "Mr. Know it All" votes YES - to go with this plan.

I wanna propose minor changes tho. I don't think we should trust Chris with the hookers. He's gonna go to his usual place and get his 'regular'. At the end of the day we're gonna end up with hookers that swing a third leg. Not knocking on Chris's taste in his sexual preferences but dicks aren't really my thing when it comes to hookers.

Now I think about it, Chris is pretty much useless and can't be trusted with anything. VTB anyone?

Old 11-10-2011, 07:35 AM
Administrator

Good point Randy. And god knows we can't have him as a babysitter. Pat already runs the "third shift beer duty" when he's here, so that's out. I guess that leaves Chris as a multi-role-player: wheel chock, shim, and coat rack.

Old 11-10-2011, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil
Each of you can paypal me $20. Once I get enough donations to cover half the cost, I'll front the rest and buy them. You're all invited to my house to go for a drive and see if you like them. Krip will supply the beer, Chris will get the hookers (if you ever drank with Chris like I have, you'd understand why he's not in charge of the beer - we would get a cooler full of bottlecaps and empties). I'll then hand you back your $20 (unless you're a douchebag, in which case I'll keep it). If they suck, we'll all just eat the investment money and call it a lesson learned.
I would be willing to contribute, if you're serious about this. No way I'm gonna get a test ride though But we need to make sure you don't say "they suck" just so all of us eat our "investment" money So, are you serious about this?

Old 11-10-2011, 02:02 PM
1st Gear

Purchased these at H20i, got them 3 days after the release. Finished installing them Tuesday night.

So far they are pretty good, good fitment no installation issues. I am impressed with the ride quality for the price. I have rode on pretty harsh suspension (honda lol), these are a lot better then those.

The ride isn't too stiff or too sloppy. They use "progressive" springs, hard spring on top of a softer spring.

It has a lot of height adjustability, I had the front slammed (subframe 1/2" to 1" off the ground) with the tires tuck up in and still had more threads to lower.

Let see how these are in the long run!

Old 11-10-2011, 04:48 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by slukepunk
Purchased these at H20i, got them 3 days after the release. Finished installing them Tuesday night.

So far they are pretty good, good fitment no installation issues. I am impressed with the ride quality for the price. I have rode on pretty harsh suspension (honda lol), these are a lot better then those.

The ride isn't too stiff or too sloppy. They use "progressive" springs, hard spring on top of a softer spring.

It has a lot of height adjustability, I had the front slammed (subframe 1/2" to 1" off the ground) with the tires tuck up in and still had more threads to lower.

Let see how these are in the long run!
awesome news keep us updated and get some pics up if you can

Old 11-10-2011, 06:55 PM
Tech Guru

Originally Posted by kriptonik
Chris - Quit hatting.
Chris buys Haterade by the gallon.

Jeremy: I'll ride with you buddy.

Last edited by airguard350; 11-10-2011 at 06:57 PM.
Old 11-10-2011, 09:22 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by airguard350

Jeremy: I'll ride you buddy.
Fixed. <3

Old 11-11-2011, 07:44 AM
Administrator

Chris will get the hookers (if you ever drank with Chris like I have, you'd understand why he's not in charge of the beer - we would get a cooler full of bottlecaps and empties)
Originally Posted by kriptonik
I don't think we should trust Chris with the hookers. He's gonna go to his usual place and get his 'regular'. At the end of the day we're gonna end up with hookers that swing a third leg. Not knocking on Chris's taste in his sexual preferences but dicks aren't really my thing when it comes to hookers.

Now I think about it, Chris is pretty much useless and can't be trusted with anything. VTB anyone?
Good point Randy. And god knows we can't have him as a babysitter. Pat already runs the "third shift beer duty" when he's here, so that's out. I guess that leaves Chris as a multi-role-player: wheel chock, shim, and coat rack.
Originally Posted by airguard350
ROFL I don't come around for a coupla days and you jack wagons think you can just gimme the bum's rush outta here!? That's it, I'm sending diseased gay tranny philippino hookers to all of your houses. It'll have to be one at a time though cause I can't be in three places at once

wait what?

Old 11-11-2011, 10:56 AM
Administrator

Aw. Poor Chris is only on level 41. U mad bro?

Quick Reply: Cost no longer issue for low