B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

watch out for eurocode tuning in torrance ca!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 10:52 AM
1st Gear
Default watch out for eurocode tuning in torrance ca!!!

So I went to eurocode tuning to have them smoke check my car because of I had the infamous leak detection pump code. They do the smoke check and tell me my perge valve is bad. The guy said he would look over my car top to bottom also, and tell me anything else he sees wrong. They wanted some rediculous amount of money for the perge valve like 150 bucks, I said no thank you, seeing how as I just payed 100 for the smoke machine check. They tell me my suspensions bad, and my coolent flange is bad. Turns out it wasn't my leak detection pump, the metal tubing that goes under the drivers fender had been smashed cutting of flow to the ldp, and my coolent flange wasn't bad(which I found out after replacing it. So I call the guy to tell him I payed you for nothing, can you at least do the check over like you said? He said ok. I take my car in and they tell me once again my coolent flange is bad, which I replaced already. They said I needed new tie rod ends, but they have been replaced 1000 miles ago! They said I needed to flush my coolent with new g12 which I also did 1500 miles ago? The second time I was in there they didn't say anything about my clutch witch slips crazy in any gear besides 1 and 2 or my suspention which they said I needed last time, wtf going on over there? Fyi my estimate came out to 4000 dollars without the stuff I actually needed? Wtf?

Old 03-10-2012, 11:00 AM
1st Gear

and they told me I needed new motor mounts, they wanted to charge me about 500 parts and labor. I did it myself but when I took the old mounts out to put the new ones I found out my mounts are in perfect conditon, like brand new... why would they tell me I need them?? I waisted all yesterday putting new mounts in, not to mention the money I spent on them, I really should have savd the money for a clutch, sigh.

Old 03-10-2012, 11:51 AM
2nd Gear

Ummm...you seem to be very gullible,you should have gotten the 1st clue and got the **** outta doge....I mean come on,this shop is obviously misdiagnosing your car as to over charge you for parts and labor.

1st time,shame on them,second time,Shame on you.....

You should always do research on prices of parts and labor,before you have a shop perform work on your car. Call around locally in your area and get as many quotes as possible.

Old 03-10-2012, 12:04 PM
1st Gear

Thanks for the reply, Your totally right! I just thought they were a reputable shop, but I guess not. Just trying to warn people about them on here. I'm not that nieve, the reason I thought it was the motor mounts was because when I take off I hear a thump, I now believe it is my blown out struts in the back making the thump.

Old 03-29-2013, 09:37 PM
1st Gear
Thumbs down WARNING! DO NOT TAKE YOUR CARE To Eurocode Tuning

I took my perfectly running audi s4 to get it upgraded, i got my car back from audi dealer with a blown engine. why am i getting my car back from audi when i left the car with them? i paid eurocode not audi. they installed a messed up transmission in my car and charged me to fix it. he never fixed it and my car never ran correctly. he drove my car messed up to another shop to fix the transmission and messed my car up more by driving it there messed up. he is trying to blame them and say they messed up my car. he even lied to me and said it was normal for the car to run like sh?t , while i was in the passenger seat of my own car. they were quick to take my money and messed my car up. now my car sits in my garage and all the money i spent to get it upgraded and back in running condition. never happened. there employes are over worked, customers mistreated by david the owner while creg sits in the other office alone and secluded. take your car and money some wear else or to audi. there is other companies that do better work and wont try to upsale you and lie to you and take care of the customers car better. dont let him keep trying to do upgrades on your car. he is not registered with the bbb like he said he was. who knows if his mechanics are MAT or ASE certified. everyone that has written a positive review are friends of david or one of the employees there. STAY AWAY, YOU WERE WARNED. I should have read the reviews first. if a company has any bad reviews at all. just play it safe and stay away. check yelp.com and other web sites for reviews from other people for this company.

Old 03-26-2014, 03:47 AM
1st Gear

Hey christopher thanks for sharing such info about the eurocode tuning in torrance as because of your experience we got to know about the shop that, the shop is not reputable and never take your vehicle to this shop for anything.

Torrance CA Locksmith

Old 04-17-2020, 07:26 PM
1st Gear
Default Yup!!! Exactly!!! April 17 2020!!!!

I JUST CAME BACK FROM THIS PLACE ANNNNND BROOO LEMME TELL YOU, I ALMOST HAD TO FIGHT DAVID THE OWNER AND HIS EMPLOYEES. ALLLLL OVER ME COMING IN AND GETTING MORE WORK DONE. BRO, David lost his ******* cool today like a mother fu**er and I almost killed him. I was just contemplating killing this guy the whole time. Dude got in my face for no reason. Dude no one should ever eeeeeevvvver eeeeeeeever spend their hard earned money here. Essspeciiallly after how I was treated. I didn't know DAVID was the ******* owner. TRULY unbelievable how he does business. Makes no sense.

Old 04-17-2020, 07:26 PM
1st Gear
Default Yup!!! Exactly!!! April 17 2020!!!!

I JUST CAME BACK FROM THIS PLACE ANNNNND BROOO LEMME TELL YOU, I ALMOST HAD TO FIGHT DAVID THE OWNER AND HIS EMPLOYEES. ALLLLL OVER ME COMING IN AND GETTING MORE WORK DONE. BRO, David lost his ******* cool today like a mother fu**er and I almost killed him. I was just contemplating killing this guy the whole time. Dude got in my face for no reason. Dude no one should ever eeeeeevvvver eeeeeeeever spend their hard earned money here. Essspeciiallly after how I was treated. I didn't know DAVID was the ******* owner. TRULY unbelievable how he does business. Makes no sense.

Old 04-17-2020, 07:47 PM
2nd Gear

Dude, you're replying to a threat that was created back in 2012 8 years ago! lmaooo I left my Audi A4 B5 at a local repair shop about 2 years ago. lol