B7 Models Please discuss all 2005.5 - 2008 B7 A4 topics here...

making a switch. bye bye audi. :(

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 12:00 PM
Default RE: making a switch. bye bye audi. :(

hey man, just read up on your story,

sorry to hear about your troubles.

Just google imaged the G8. Very nice. What color out/in you getting. Wont handle anything nearly as nice as the quattro, but itll be a quicky.

Let us know how it is....

Old 03-26-2008, 03:15 PM
2nd Gear

The 350z is better than the G8 and WILL handle better in the turns!

Old 03-26-2008, 09:31 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: FezA4

hey man, just read up on your story,

sorry to hear about your troubles.

Just google imaged the G8. Very nice. What color out/in you getting. Wont handle anything nearly as nice as the quattro, but itll be a quicky.

Let us know how it is....
cheers mate. IF i get it it will more than likely be the greyish silver with blk+red interior.

Old 03-29-2008, 12:21 AM

hey everyone,

im new here, im new to the audi family, i got me a 2006 b7 audi a4 2.0t quattro 6M and im really liking it, ive had it for about 4 months and just now getting used to it. well my man i was reading your message and well im recommending to go with the 350Z, i owned one before i got me the audi, and i really, really loved it. i loved the way it handle the road, you feel the torque its crazy, but oh well i had to get rid of it because i have a 4 month old baby now. i recommend it, you can supercharge it and get to 400 to 450+ depending on what you get. gas mileage isnt that bad for a 3.5 V6, i had the enthuasist model and again i really liked it. well you are leaving and im just gettin' here. good luck with your new car and i really like my new audi.

Old 03-29-2008, 04:02 PM
1st Gear

Thanks for that, and congratz on your baby. my nephew just stared to walk and its weird lol.

anyway yer audi's are really great cars and you will love it! the 350z isreally at the top of the list im just not sure about practicality.

Old 03-30-2008, 09:05 PM
6th Gear

Again I have a question that is still to be answered.... Why not consider an older Audi instead, I mean a B6 S4 could easily be had for 40K I feel like.

Old 03-30-2008, 09:15 PM
1st Gear

i have conciderd it but i have been sold. took the g8 gt for a test drive today and my god was i surprised!! its a rocket!! it has loads of room, really comfy, sounds great, feels great the only down sides is its american and a pontiac.

this site is going to be biased towards audi obv.

take one for a test drive before you start telling me how its a cheap crap american car. once you see it in person and drive it you WILL be blown away!

i loved my audi dont get me rong but this thing will walk all over it!

Old 03-30-2008, 09:19 PM
6th Gear

I'm glad you made a decision that you are happy with, to be honest in years of late Pontiac has made a huge comeback for me personally all starting with the new GTO.

I have a place in my heart for American cars, it's called Mopar land, and it's filled with many of my dream cars.

Old 03-30-2008, 10:14 PM
2nd Gear

allot of cars can beat an audi in a straightline race..... BIG DEAL. Overall, I'd still prefer an Audi to a Pontiac. Now with that said, GM, thankfully, has stopped using brand patriotism as their marketing strategy and started improving their cars.... It won;t last though, American car companies have a reputation for getting ahead just enough to maintain a desired profit margin and then coast until that margin begins to suffer. This is why I don't buy American.

Old 04-09-2008, 04:58 AM
1st Gear

Forget about the g8, couldn't you wait just a bit longer for the B8?

Quick Reply: making a switch. bye bye audi. :(