Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Audi Willow Grove

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 11:22 PM
Default Audi Willow Grove

Bought my car from them on 12/4/07. 2001 A6 4.2 with 98,xxx miles. I feel I got a good deal on the car, plus they throw in a 180 day, 6,500 mile warranty. The salesman there was A+ in my opinion, John Baldassarre. Had the car looking real pretty when I showed up, plus a full tank of gas.

The day after I bought the car, the Check Engine Light went on. I called John and he gave me the name of a woman in the service dept to call in the morning. I called Caramel the next day, left a message... but she never called me back.

I go in there on Saturday and a guy named Adrian in the service department was a real help. He is a fellow 4.2 owner so I think he wanted to try to help me out. Set up an appointment for today. I go in and he was a big help again. They had a vehicle waiting for me when I showed up so I could go to work. My only complaint was that it was a Dodge Stratus.

So later in the afternoon, I get a call. Turns out that I need a the EVAP Valve replaced, and also a code for the cat converter came up, but he reset that and if it comes on again I will need a new one. He tells me for the valve its something like $114 and 3 hours service, coming out to around $400.

So what was the warranty for? I understand that the warranty won't cover EVERYTHING, but if the CEL comes up the day after I get the car, I expect them to fix it at no cost to me. I called up and talked to the gentleman who sold me the car, John, and he is currently looking into getting it covered under warranty.

Hopefully I can come back to this post tomorrow and give them a thumbs up, but time will tell. So far my experience with them has been awesome. I know my next car will also be an Audi in a few years, and hope I can come back to the same place because I really did like John. I'll let you guys know whats up with it tomorrow.

Old 02-15-2008, 12:13 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Audi Willow Grove

I didnt buy my car from Willow Grove but I had to get it towed there because my car would not start. They said it was my starter they fixed and found other problems and covered it under my cpo warranty. The only down time was that they had it for 9 days. From the other post from other dealers seem like that was a good start of a great relationship with that dealer. They do answer the phone and call back if you leave a message. They follow up with the repair and let you know the status of everything. I only had my 04 A8 for about 3 months. Hopefully it dont end up at the shop often. So I give Willow Grove audi 2 thumbs up and they can always get my service.