Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Don't go to Audi of Alexandria VA

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 11:37 PM

I currently take my car (still under warranty) to Audi Alex. but am not happy there. Do any of the other audi dealers in the area give audi loaners - I end up w/ a stipped down ford focus at audi alex. that didn't exactly make me any happier that they couldn't service my car quicker while I waited. Audi Alex. is the closest dealer to me but I would be willing to go farther if I could at least play with an Audi loaner while my car is serviced. BTW - our other car is a C series from Euromotors in Beth. - and its always Mercedes loaners from that place - really nice perk...

Old 08-31-2009, 08:27 AM
Default Dont go to Audi of Alexandria VA

d2d support said that my CotN came from a box and I was trying to add Alexandria digitally was the problem. He very kindly added 19.95 to my account so I could purchase the digital version of CotN. I did this and Alexandria installed OK.
FYI - d2d was VERY helpful in solving this problem. Several days worth of emails even on Saturday.

Old 09-21-2009, 03:52 AM
1st Gear
Default ...

Mike - try HBL in Tysons. They have loaners(Enterprise on site), and were working towards using Audi as loaners. Wasn't the case last year but I've since moved to CA. Was very happy at HBL

Old 07-09-2013, 10:21 AM
1st Gear
Default horrible experience

Stay away - too many issues to detail in one post, but the customer service is lacking in all departments. From rude salesmen and parts department personnel to service advisers who don't want to do warranty work. Although everything did get resolved in the end with the help of the sales manager, it was not worth the hassle. I won't name names here, but everyone in this place seems to have a negative attitude and they stare awkwardly without smiling much - save the finance guy - they don't make you feel welcome. I am not surprised at all with other reviewers' experiences. They treat you great until you make a purchase and after that you are nothing to them - don't expect any sort of customer service if they owe you anything from the purchase. Service and Parts (especially) make you feel as if they don't want your business and you are just an inconvenience. Not the worst dealership experience I've had when purchasing, but far from the best. Try Audi Silver Spring or Chantilly - they are complete opposite in terms of customer service.