Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Riverside Audi

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 11:35 AM
1st Gear
Default Riverside Audi

I'm curious about the experiences people have had with Riverside Audi in West New York, NJ? I always had a good experience with their service department-over 5 years- until the past year when it became an absolute nightmare.
I have no idea what's going on. The service reps are nice people, but the maintenance/service has been very below par for pretty basic stuff.

Last edited by EmBomb; 08-28-2008 at 11:50 AM.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:00 PM
1st Gear

Well I have just bought my car and have not ever had service yet. i am contemplating them or Paul Miller Audi.

Old 09-19-2008, 10:34 AM
1st Gear

Service is ok. BUT their sales team can lick my *****. They are by far the worst people to deal with. Everyone from Joe Arvate (got fired) to their "Operations Manager" Ryan Goldbert to the receptionist. No one returns phone calls and lies and more lies. I tell everyone I know to stand clear of them. It is like talking to a wall, IF YOU CAN GET THEM OR IF THEY RETURN YOUR CALL, WHICH IS NEVER. Just my two cents.

Hope they read this,

Old 10-01-2008, 08:17 AM
1st Gear

they gave me the tires i won at waterfest in burnout contest...

Old 10-02-2008, 10:37 PM
2nd Gear
Exclamation

Just wanted to let people know that I had my oil changed today by Riverside Audi and they did a great job. While I was waiting for them to finish up I spoke to Carson Heter who is in charge of the APR side of the service department.
Riverside is not only friendly to tuners, but they are able to help with things like APR, Carbonio intakes, and other great stuff.
Carson has offered to "help" us here at AudiForums.Com with a little monetary relief. Mention to him that you heard about him and Riverside Audi here on the forums and he will help you out the best he can. I can tell you from my personal experience that it will be well worth it!

Carson Heter's phone number at Riverside Audi:
(201)-758-1600 X122

Old 10-03-2008, 07:57 AM
1st Gear

Well, they just did some work on my wife's A4 and it was a great experience.
Maybe they hit a rough patch before, but they have it together now. I would recommend them to anyone. I'm very satisfied.

Old 10-28-2008, 03:04 PM

I know im a new member but I was browsing the site and came accross this thread, Now I dont know about service with riverside as I do not have an Audi yet, however I am currently in the processes of buying one.

Riverside had the exact car I was looking for however I will never buy a car from them in my life I had quite possibly the worst experience trying to hold a conversation with their sales staff, First the salesman barely spoke english which is very frustrating especially trying to find out information about the vehicle, also he put me on hold 2 or 3 times in the middle of me asking him a question only to come back on the line 5 minutes later saying sorry something came up and I had to take care of it!!!!, if thats not poor customer service then I dont know what is, and lastly I was told I would recieve a call back and never have, What a horrible horrible place to buy a car from.

Old 10-28-2008, 04:26 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by TiredOldMan
Well I have just bought my car and have not ever had service yet. i am contemplating them or Paul Miller Audi.
I used to go to Paul Miller no complaints but if your doing work and your non CPO'd go to Elite Motors in Little Ferry, NJ YOU CAN GO WRONG! Sam is a great guy and he wont BS you. http://www.elitemotorsnj.com/ hes doing my ABS module and Sparkplugs as we speak. Many of the guys from AudiZine use him as well.

Old 10-28-2008, 11:52 PM
1st Gear

sales department is incompetent like everyone else has said

hope they see this thread, also good luck with your S4 and RS4 sales lmao jackass's

Old 11-14-2008, 09:13 PM
1st Gear

Stay away from Jack Daniels. They are the biggest scumbags you'll ever deal with. They lie about the cars they sell, and they refused to accept a service contract in their service department that I bought from them when I got my car there. How low is that? They lied to BBB about my complaint. In fact, the NJ Office of Attorney General has an investigator whose only job is to look into complaints against Jack Daniels. What does that tell you about them?