General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Audi a4 2010 wont start

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2021, 01:22 AM
1st Gear
Default Audi a4 2010 wont start

Hi,
im always reading through this forum but now i need some input.
Audi A4 2010 avant
After starting the car it had this twitching moment but went away after 30 seconds and i was able to drive 30 miles without any power loss or any noise and no lights on the dash. parked and after 30 minutes i went out to leave and it wouldnt not start or crank with EPC light on the dash.
Left the car and came back another day with an obd2 reader. Reader kept crashing without any results, so making a dumb decision i cleared it. After doing that the car would try to crank In reading more about this problem i decided to change the camshaft and crankshaft sensors plus the spark plugs. Did not change a thing after these were installed. Towed it to a reputable shop that was close and they came back with a prognoses that the timing belt has slipped and that now the valves have bent. There is still one code that shows through vcds p11a5 00 (101)
im kinda scepticle that this could of happened and second opinion would be great but towing the car around just keeps adding to the cost.
I would love to get some input and some thoughts on this situation. Thank you