General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Need Help Pleasssssssee Audi TT with Issues

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 11:05 PM
Default Need Help Pleasssssssee Audi TT with Issues

Hey guys need some advice about problems that my Audi TT Quattro with the 1.8tt 225hp
Hust brought the car 2 weeks ago and starting to regret it.
First Problem was driving to work today in the morning stoped at the traffic lights and noticed a beep beep looked down to see the oil pressure light, as soon as i took off it stopped, then i pulled into gas station checked oil level (which was fine then left) there was no more light for the rest of the trip which was stop start traffic. as soon as the car is going the light goes away.

ok next problem which is a bitch is after picking up the car from another state and driving it back (which was a 10 hour drive) i turned off the climate control off to save fuel started to rain 6 hours later tried to turn it back on and nothing, it wont switch on the little light in the handle wont light up and the climate control screen is dead, also noticed the temp reading that is in the middle of the cluster is blank in the middle where it would usually show the temp outside.

anyone with any info that can help would be mad

Thanks all