Go Back  AudiForums.com > Audi Tech > Intake, Headers and Exhaust
anyone have experience with Exhaust Distribution on Ebay? >

anyone have experience with Exhaust Distribution on Ebay?

Intake, Headers and Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone have experience with Exhaust Distribution on Ebay?

Old 06-09-2011, 11:29 PM
1st Gear
Default anyone have experience with Exhaust Distribution on Ebay?

I need to replace my catalytic converters and there's a company who sells on Ebay called Exhaust Distribution. The will sell OE cats for $174.00 a side plus shipping. Here's a link to one of their items:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Sounds like a good price, but want to know if this is quality stuff. thanks!

Old 06-22-2011, 03:24 PM
1st Gear

I contacted them last week to find out who makes those Cats. They said they're made by Eastern Catalytic (at least for my '99 A6). Now I'm trying to research them to see if they're any good because I don't plan to keep the car for more than two years and don't want to spend $1400 for both from Audi.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:52 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by BradM73 View Post
I contacted them last week to find out who makes those Cats. They said they're made by Eastern Catalytic (at least for my '99 A6). Now I'm trying to research them to see if they're any good because I don't plan to keep the car for more than two years and don't want to spend $1400 for both from Audi.
Thanks for the info. I'll do a little research myself. If you do happen to order them, let me know what you think. Yeah, I'd never spend what the dealer wants for them. What a racket!

Old 02-05-2019, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by avantgarde98 View Post
I need to replace my catalytic converters and there's a company who sells on Ebay called Exhaust Distribution. The will sell OE cats for $174.00 a side plus shipping. Here's a link to one of their items:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Sounds like a good price, but want to know if this is quality stuff. thanks!
I ordered catalytic converter. Never received it and they will not respond. They took my money. I think they are scammers

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: anyone have experience with Exhaust Distribution on Ebay?

Advertising
Featured Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.