Interior What have you done to the inside of your ride? Customized it? Kept it super clean? Talk about it here.

power to manual seats "b5a4"

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 11:54 PM
1st Gear
Default power to manual seats "b5a4"

ok so i just put in some 99.5 b5a4 black leather seats to replace my stock grey cloth seats. here lies the problem how am i suppose to use the hold down for the front of the driver seat. it looks like the rails will work just fine though. let me know thanks

Old 09-08-2007, 01:41 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: power to manual seats "b5a4"

seriously is this not a good audi forum because it takes for ever to get replys

Old 09-11-2007, 07:02 PM
Administrator

How about more information than what you put up there? Remember, you're looking at the exact seats you're talking about. We're not. What may seem obvious to you may well not be to the rest of us. Take pictures and include them in the post - the "hold downs" you're talking about, the differences in the rails, etc. Help us help you - if you throw up a half-assed post like that and then wonder why no one has replied, it means there wasn't enough info. Most of us haven't had to replace our seats, so we probably don't know the little differences that you're talking about. Get some pics of what you're wondering, include them, and put in more specifics about what you want to know, and chances are you'll get the help you need.

Old 09-15-2007, 07:07 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: UpstateNYA4

How about more information than what you put up there? Remember, you're looking at the exact seats you're talking about. We're not. What may seem obvious to you may well not be to the rest of us. Take pictures and include them in the post - the "hold downs" you're talking about, the differences in the rails, etc. Help us help you - if you throw up a half-assed post like that and then wonder why no one has replied, it means there wasn't enough info. Most of us haven't had to replace our seats, so we probably don't know the little differences that you're talking about. Get some pics of what you're wondering, include them, and put in more specifics about what you want to know, and chances are you'll get the help you need.

i didnt need to replace my seats at all. i did it because i wanted to. i needed to cut the bracket off the front floor panel and weld it up to my panel and bam Leather interor