New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hi everyone(long post,sorry)

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Default hi everyone(long post,sorry)

hi, im obviously new to this forum. i own a 2000 s4 blk/alcantera.stage 2+. and the sad , yet happy day is coming.
i traded it in on a 05.5s4 black /black. this is a radical change for me as i got the tip w paddles. im in my late 30's
and thinking about it, everycar except 1 ive ever had was stick. so its time to try out an automatic again.
new s was very pricey,it has 60 miles on it so i got the used 100,000 warranty.
i went looking at some powerful cars, charger r/t, gto, but when i sat in the new s i realized i was at home.
after looking at all the faster affordable cars on the market, the s4 is the only car
i sat in that made me feel like a king . that was the difference, they also had a 6spd black/alcantera, which
was just beautiful, but i have alcan. now and its just not for me, i cant keep em clean. ive tried,i just cant.lol..
even if i chose that one it was sold while i was sitting there.
so these are my last few days with my car and im really gonna miss her, had a lot of aftermarket stuff,
yet ive never had a problem with it. except the misc. hoses that ive replaced. its a great car!
oh, after i signed the papers and gave em a deposit ,he let me take it to lunch,while they checked out my car.
i had alot of fun ripping around and never ate lunch.lol. i think my present car is faster ,definitely off the line .
maybe not after like 60-70 miles an hour. i'll have to give it a good test and really see.
so that means i need some mods, i ordered a k&n filter already, and will change over to the hyperflo,when
i find out what i can do to this car without screwing up my warranty.
any help on that would be helpful.
sorry for all the typing but im real excited about this new car. id love to know anyway to get it to 400 horse
thanks for looking.i'll get some pics up soon.

Old 02-10-2006, 05:48 PM
6th Gear
Default RE: hi everyone(long post,sorry)

Hey welcome to the forum. Modding a normally aspirated engine is going to be a LOT harder than your bi-turbo. 400 is going to be a hard number. Welcome to the forum. Also you'll get a lot of better replies if you post this in the S forum.