Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

***The Offical Seinfeld Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 10:52 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: ***The Offical Seinfeld Thread***

I think the best one is where Elaine is sneaking into the Janitors closet in another building so she can order some Flounder from a restaurant that won't deliver across the street to her house... while Jerry is having issues because his girlfriends toothbrush fell in the toilet, and Kramer has adopted the highway... at the end were Kramer spills all the paint thinner on the highway (to un-widen the lanes) and Elaine is driving in Jerrys Saab (hauling garbage because she had to act like a janitor) [Jerry let her take the Saab to convince the girlfriend that he was getting over his germ phobia]... and while she is driving in the wide lanes she starts swerving, enjoying all the space... then an old sewing machine falls out of her trunk. Moments later, Newman is driving the mail truck, delivering for the same restaurant that Elaine was fighting with... he hits the sewing machine, and drags it (throwing sparks eveywhere) onto the paint thinner that Kramer just spilled everywhere. Flames everywhere... it's brilliant. A great seinfeld moment.

Old 07-05-2006, 11:00 PM
3rd Gear

I can't believe no one has mentioned Putty! When him and Elaine are on their way back home from Europe and they broke up and sit next to "Vegetable Lasagna". He's hilarious. I like the episode when they are all coming back from the hockey game and Putty is dressed as the devil and the priest drives up and Putty starts yelling at him. LOL. His face is priceless.

Or...

"You know about the cups?, You've got the A, the B, the C and the D, that's the biggest" LOL.

Old 07-05-2006, 11:04 PM
4th Gear

haha you got ketchup on my bra! hahahah i love Georges parents! priceless. but the best all time is Jackie hahah

Old 07-05-2006, 11:06 PM
3rd Gear

Gotta love when George eats the long john out of the trash can.

Old 07-05-2006, 11:17 PM
Site Moderator

I pretty much love every scene that kramer is in.. Like the one where he thinks jerrys girlfriend is his phone sex operator.. and then when jerry denies it, he goes off on a rant like, is it, or is it so possible that i just blew your mind... it cant be... cant it.. or is your head spinning like a top..etc.

or where he comes in to give jerry a bday gift, except jerry tells him it isnt his bday, but kramer insists that hes wrong and it is actually his bday.

so much good stuff.

Old 07-05-2006, 11:58 PM
3rd Gear

^^That reminds me of the Elaine's birthday episode, when Jerry gets her a Hallmark card and cash, and then after she's done bitching him out for that Kramer comes in with some antique nightstand that Elaine said she wanted and a card with a poem or something...so awesome.

Old 07-06-2006, 03:06 AM

hahaha i loved reading every one of those. I was really LOL.

Old 07-06-2006, 04:02 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: Yuikio

^^That reminds me of the Elaine's birthday episode, when Jerry gets her a Hallmark card and cash, and then after she's done bitching him out for that Kramer comes in with some antique nightstand that Elaine said she wanted and a card with a poem or something...so awesome.
Haha... and jerry gives her 86 dollars.. she gets pissed cause he gives her cash.. then later george says shes pissed at him too. Jerry asks what he gave her, and he responds by saying 43 dollars cause he had to give her half a good of a gift as him.. hilarious.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:24 AM
5th Gear

Holy crap!! I can't believe this thread didn't even reach two full pages!!

Oh, well. I now declare this thread RESURRECTED (maybe).

Old 09-22-2007, 12:28 AM
5th Gear

Tonight was the episode where George gets Steinbrenner hooked on calzones, and he ends up tearing through George's entire office because the smell of Kramer's shirt was circulating through the air ducts. Freakin' hilarious.

Quick Reply: ***The Offical Seinfeld Thread***