Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

***The Offical Seinfeld Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 06:47 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP
Default RE: ***The Offical Seinfeld Thread***

ok mr flippant. as long as you like milk duds you can remain a member of this forum.
however, if you continue to bash us in this thread, we may gang up on you in the TPAM thread and say horrible horrible things about you.

j/k of course.

oh and there's one curb your enthusiasm where larry gets a pubic hair caught in his throat and continuously keeps trying to hock it up. that's a funny one.
also "crazy eye killer" is a good one where he's cheating on his fiance wanda and talking about the ladies.

Old 09-24-2007, 02:11 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

oh and there's one curb your enthusiasm where larry gets a pubic hair caught in his throat and continuously keeps trying to hock it up. that's a funny one.
I've seen that episode. When I think of how much that show sucks, that's usually the first episode that pops into my head - that's not funny, that's just disgusting. That and the one where he has to write an obituary for his wife's aunt, buthis friend at the newspaper accidentally types "Beloved c*nt" instead of "Beloved aunt", and everyone gets pissed off at him like it's his fault. How is that funny? Honestly, it's like a bunch of retards whining about stupid littlecrap and getting mad at Larry David so that he has something to whine about, and we're supposed to laugh at all the whining, because he's apparently a complete moron.

UGH! Okay, I'm just going to ignore this thread from now on, and eat Milk Duds instead.

Old 09-25-2007, 12:27 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: BFlan2001

i haven't watched an episode in a while, but last night i saw the one where they make a bet to see who can go the longest without masturbating...jerry's on the couch watching cartoons, singing row row row your boat, and kramer is sitting at the window watching a neighbor undress..classic stuff
Haha, I've seen a lot of episodes.. but never that one. That sounds hilarious

Old 09-25-2007, 12:29 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: MrFlippant

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

I've seen that episode. When I think of how much that show sucks, that's usually the first episode that pops into my head - that's not funny, that's just disgusting. That and the one where he has to write an obituary for his wife's aunt, but his friend at the newspaper accidentally types "Beloved c*nt" instead of "Beloved aunt", and everyone gets pissed off at him like it's his fault. How is that funny? Honestly, it's like a bunch of retards whining about stupid little crap and getting mad at Larry David so that he has something to whine about, and we're supposed to laugh at all the whining, because he's apparently a complete moron.

UGH! Okay, I'm just going to ignore this thread from now on, and eat Milk Duds instead.
I almost busted out laughing at how you typed your response in this one.. jesus man, someone seems angry

Old 09-25-2007, 12:34 PM
4th Gear

I like the one where Kramers girlfriend is black, and hes all into tanning on the roof. So he puts some butter on his body, and lays on the roof to tan, he ends up falling asleep and when he knocks on his girlfriends door to meet her parents he looks like he attempted to tan himself black.. EFFING HILARIOUS.

I also like the one where Elaine, Jerry, George go to a Chinese Resteraunt before a movie.. and the guy ends up seating people who just walked in before them, and they start making bets and talking about random stuff and complaining cause its taking so long to get seated. So funny

Seinfelds a good show

Old 09-25-2007, 12:47 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Amze

I like the one where Kramers girlfriend is black, and hes all into tanning on the roof. So he puts some butter on his body, and lays on the roof to tan, he ends up falling asleep and when he knocks on his girlfriends door to meet her parents he looks like he attempted to tan himself black.. EFFING HILARIOUS.
LMFAO. That's a great episode, Jerry all thinks something is cooking when he goes into the building but then he remembers that Kramer is tanning up on the roof.... LMAO

Old 09-25-2007, 02:51 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: Amze

lol. I like how her dad responds when Kramer walks through the door. "I though you said he was a white boy!!" or something like that.

I like that episode where they all go to the Hamptons to "see the baby"and Jerry, Kramer, and Elaine all see George's girlfriend topless before he does.

Old 09-28-2007, 06:41 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: kolbs_91

I like that episode where they all go to the Hamptons to "see the baby"and Jerry, Kramer, and Elaine all see George's girlfriend topless before he does.
lol indeed! I'd probably be pissed too in that situation though. That's probably why it's funny, eh?

Old 09-28-2007, 02:51 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: BAMF

lol indeed! I'd probably be pissed too in that situation though. That's probably why it's funny, eh?
Definitely. That, and the part where Kramer steals that lobster trap.

Old 11-01-2011, 05:10 PM
1st Gear

I'm a huge tv series fan.
Without any doubt, Mash is the best show ever made. On the Mash dvds the scenario writing is incredible, and the plots are very relevant to any society. Showing the worst of man to the very best of man, this show very well described the human condition.Yet, even with the anti-war message, they refrain from bashing on soldiers (as most anti-war people tend to do) and they express pride in the bravery of them, while hating the need to fight.
Entourage is absolutely hilarious. The thing that makes the dialogue so great on the Entourage dvds is that it is what a lot of people in the early 20's use. So many movies and TV shows lack what I call "everyday people language". Too many TV shows and Movies have stupid one liners and overall dialogue that just isn't what "real" people say. Its refreshing to watch a show that nails it perfectly.
I work in the hospital world, so I'm speaking from the field when it comes to "Scrubs". Not only does it show real life medical exploits, but it manages to shroud them in a way that viewers can still relate to, but thats not entirely the hard, naked truth. Its ingenious and funny. So, i get the boring stuff out the way at work, then go home, watch the Scrubs dvds, and thats my release.

But my all time favorite show is Seinfeld. I like very much watching the Seinfeld dvds. It has absolutely amazing actors playing the parts who are obviously enjoying themselves - one many occasions you can see smirks forming across Jerry's face, it has unbelievably funny situations which the characters find themselves in, and it has excellent writers - chiefly Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld.
My favorite moment is when Jerry gets out of the metro train to get some food and he runs back to enter the train, but he only manages to put his hands inside with the food, all this while Elaine was waiting for him inside. Someone comes and takes the food from his hands, train leaves and the guy sits exactly near Elaine who had a magazine with the guy's picture. ))

Quick Reply: ***The Offical Seinfeld Thread***