Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Beer

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2015, 06:40 PM
1st Gear

Look at that, my beer thread still going strong! You ever try DogFishes 90 min. Brad?

Old 02-09-2015, 06:41 AM
4th Gear

I did... it was delish

Old 02-20-2015, 05:40 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by ozmastero
Stella and Hoegaarden Blonde - not too much on the wine, I'll leave that to the wife, lol.
Both exellent brews.
Carlsberg elephant is nice also.

Old 02-20-2015, 05:46 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by CCA4
Still in VA? Whereabouts? You should check out Dogfish Head in Fairfax or Falls Church, Flying Dog in Fredrick MD, and Lost Rhino in Ashburn.

As for my beer of choice when wrenching, I like to stick to lighter fair while working (Coors Light, Miller Lite, Yuengling, etc.) and then switch to the heavier stuff afterwards. Lately I've been into IPA's from Southern Tier, Great Lakes and Dogfish Head.
Almost everything Dogfish makes is good. It seems they dont brew one of my old faves anymore...Raison D' Etre. It is sort of like Chemay grand reserve but more like a brown....its unique.

Old 10-04-2020, 04:30 PM
1st Gear

Experts who are professionally engaged in research related to alcohol, argue that alcohol dependence on the basis of addiction to amber drink is no less dangerous than vodka. And in general, there is no harmless alcohol. Let's remember that beer, like any alcoholic beverage, contains ethyl alcohol. It is he who causes alcohol dependence. By analogy with the diseases associated with the abuse of alcoholic beverages, beer alcoholism is the same, painful addiction, in this case, to the amber drink. Narcologists in practice have made sure that beer alcoholism is just as dangerous and harmful to health, the human psyche, as well as its other varieties.

Old 10-05-2020, 07:37 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Lambrozo
Experts who are professionally engaged in research related to alcohol, argue that alcohol dependence on the basis of addiction to amber drink is no less dangerous than vodka. And in general, there is no harmless alcohol. Let's remember that beer, like any alcoholic beverage, contains ethyl alcohol. It is he who causes alcohol dependence. By analogy with the diseases associated with the abuse of alcoholic beverages, beer alcoholism is the same, painful addiction, in this case, to the amber drink. Narcologists in practice have made sure that beer alcoholism is just as dangerous and harmful to health, the human psyche, as well as its other varieties.
I bet you’re a blast at parties.

Old 10-05-2020, 04:30 PM
1st Gear

I'm not a prude, and I think it's permissible to drink sometimes. But everything should be reasoned and in moderation. I think it is very bad to abuse alcohol, even with regard to beer. And in general, after parties I have a terrible hangover. I am only with a help of antabuse . It helps me to recover. But I very rarely drink alcohol. I try to be sober