Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

check this girl out

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 02:49 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: check this girl out

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

ORIGINAL: sadize

i always wonder if my dad use to talk about women as if they were animals before he had 3 daughters
i don't ever want to have a daughter

Not to sound offensive, but yes. He did. We all do. But, every dad in the world would beat the crap out of some kid for referring to his daughter the same way he would have when he was a kid. And rightfully so....

However, saying that we're talking about them like they're animals is a overstating it a bit. I don't mean to sound disrespectful, it's just that "broads" is much easier to type out than "complex, beautiful, utterly-pleasing, ever-stimulating, sexual, worthy of immense dedication, couldn't ever live without them, creatures". I hope you didn't take it the wrong way.

I would much rather have a daughter though. It would be a hell of a lot easier to knock around some other snot nosed kid fir disrespecting her than it would to have to do that to my own son if he did it to someone else's daughter. Maybe that's just me.
it is so much sexier to go the extra mile and use "complex, beautiful, utterly-pleasing, etc."....
i love women
women are beautiful

Old 04-05-2006, 02:49 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: apg96

1. i didnt say sleep with or fool around i said have, or marry in other words.
Well then fax me the revised edition of the "APG Dictionary" so I can know what the hell you're trying to say from now on, since you're not very adept at communicating it.

2. Maybe u are telling the truth maybe ur not, i will never know either way.
Believe it or don't. The point remains that if you put some women on a pedestal just because you find them attractive or successful, then you will never have (in any sense on the word) a woman like that. I don't care if the girl is a solid 10 on the scale, and makes millions a year, they still need the same things in a relationship that all of the others do. They just have more available options. My job is to make myself the most appealing option, and I don't have to be uber-rich or a fruity male runway model to do so.

3. Ur excempt b/c u live in Vegas. Where there are alot of them, and where they go to fool around.
There are successful, attractive women everywhere, the only difference is that there are more here than some places. I could go to Helena Montana and find women like that.

Old 04-05-2006, 02:52 AM
2nd Gear

it is so much sexier to go the extra mile and use "complex, beautiful, utterly-pleasing, etc."....
i love women
women are beautiful
I couldn't agree more, but I do my best to avoid being sexy on this board. AWDaholic would not stop PMing me the last time I did something mildly appealing, and I don't want that to happen again. [:'(]

Old 04-05-2006, 03:23 AM
3rd Gear

It really isn't thaaaat good...I mean, if I saw her somewhere I'd think, "Hey, she's pretty hot," but when you direct someone to a link on the internet with the tagline, "Check this out," she better be exceptional.

It's just a silicone ***** driving a manual Ferrari. Not powersliding said Ferrari, not setting lap records at Laguna with said Ferrari, just driving it through a tunnel. She wouldn't be worth watching by herself, in ****, say, or worth ogling at TGI Friday's.

Old 04-05-2006, 05:08 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

i love women
women are beautiful
I couldn't agree more, but I do my best to avoid being sexy on this board. AWDaholic would not stop PMing me the last time I did something mildly appealing, and I don't want that to happen again. [:'(]

Silver is a = [sm=pimp.gif]
I'm going to live vicariousy through him...

Old 04-05-2006, 05:21 AM
2nd Gear

heres another one for u guys
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/B...7AA78D06C0.htm
Good GAWD!! she's kinda thick around the waist...i love that!