Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I seriously messed up, need all the help I can get

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 01:25 PM
SoCal Crew Member/White Devil

Dude girlfriend just dumped you, get on the boat buddy. Dude your 19 and in college what the hell do you want a girlfriend for anyway. Seriously dude go out and start getting more *** then a toilet seat. after college worry about a girlfriend. focus on you and what you need, she was probably a stupid lying ***** anyway, mine was. Anyway point is get over it,how's that saying go "when life gives you lemons, find someone with Vodka and have a party".

Old 11-24-2008, 01:32 PM
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Superdug
Dude girlfriend just dumped you, get on the boat buddy. Dude your 19 and in college what the hell do you want a girlfriend for anyway. Seriously dude go out and start getting more *** then a toilet seat. after college worry about a girlfriend. focus on you and what you need, she was probably a stupid lying ***** anyway, mine was. Anyway point is get over it,how's that saying go "when life gives you lemons, find someone with Vodka and have a party".

good advice here and something I try to follow, don't even worry about the *** if you don't want to just go out and have fun, I'm 19 too and college is going by way to fast for me and I want it to slow down.

Old 11-24-2008, 01:56 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by S4sweetee
bill clinton smoked weed...even got blow jobs in the oval office, and he was pretty successful.
however, i guess his punishment is being married to hilary, so he suffers daily for his mistakes.
lol but he didn't inhale (neither did Monica judging on the stains on her dress) and our new president elect smoked and did coke. The bottom line is while it may seem major to you now it is not something that will dramatically change the outcome of your life. Dropping out of college would dramatically change the outcome so dont do that. Even if you have to go to a lesser college or take out loans dont drop out. Also I agree that going before the board and pleading your case would be a good thing.

Old 11-24-2008, 02:48 PM

its not all as easy as you guys think, ive been thinking about it alot and it will be almost just as hard to stay than to leave. I really dont think that I will get far in life with an econ degree anyways, plus I suck at school.. I already have loans, schollarships and financial aid, my parents work their asses off doing shitty jobs just we moved here from Ukraine. If I lose the financial aid and schollarships, which is a high chance cuz my dumb *** roommate with ex. If I lose that then im out of school and im back home going to a community college with no friends and with parents that will just wait untill I get out of their house. And if that happens then I might as well finish the semester and get out of here.

Old 11-24-2008, 03:27 PM
SoCal Crew Member

If you don't think econ is going to help you get ahead in life, you need to change majors anyway. find something that you excel in that actually has a job market and give it a go.

do what you have to do man, but you really need to stay in school. as previously stated, your parents will be more disappointed in you if you drop out. community college is not a bad backup plan, but you need to make sure you don't get stuck there for 4-5 years as a result of not taking it seriously. get in, get out to a 4-year, and get on with life. you'll get through everything man.