Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

i think playa just got deleted

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 02:14 PM
Site Moderator
Default RE: i think playa just got deleted

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

^^^wisest response i've heard so far. you musta been purified in the lakes of minnetonka
Lol.. I have.. many a times.

Old 01-16-2007, 02:25 PM
3rd Gear

wish things were different but I dont think things are going to change much.. but i wouldnt be getting chaos92287 all pissed off, seams he has been smashing weights and eating his weaties... never know what a man with elivated test might do...lol

Old 01-16-2007, 02:34 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: sooks

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

^^^wisest response i've heard so far. you musta been purified in the lakes of minnetonka
Lol.. I have.. many a times.
There is a Prince reference in there somewhere...I thought I had seen it all...

Old 01-16-2007, 02:44 PM

we all mean little if we don't follow the rules and we all like a laugh but there is a line drawn and its red ( step over that and your history ) you cant bail someone out that wont learn from their mistakes when given many chances to comply, nothing personal playa but you were warned

Old 01-16-2007, 02:58 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: JohnnyBravoA4

wish things were different but I dont think things are going to change much.. but i wouldnt be getting chaos92287 all pissed off, seams he has been smashing weights and eating his weaties... never know what a man with elivated test might do...lol
haha, thats why i can never take roids, i would get into waaay too many fights lol.

and pretty much the whole point i was trying to make was playa was getting a lot better, and i think he was banned too soon. i mean who else here bothered to send e-mails to some noob from the uk for new years (alfiesride) or check up on lauren after her surgery or lots of other stuff u dont even know about. you can clearly see that he's a good guy and personally i dont think he shoulda been banned.

Old 01-16-2007, 03:02 PM
3rd Gear

I agree with you, but i would have to take in the whole situation b4 I really backed him up.. we are still talking about player.. if he said anything half as bad as i think he did, eh was probibly out of line.. but in real life do you get banned from speaking after saying something stupid.. no..some people jus dont know when to shut thier mouths.. im one of those people, i go over the line all the time.. it happens.. IMO he should have been suspended a bit longer if you didnt want him posting in spacific sections you should have just kept him off the whole forum.. its like showing a fat kid candy and telling him not to eat any but you put it on the table anyway.. you really think the kids not going to take some..

Old 01-16-2007, 03:03 PM
Site Moderator

Also, like vnv said. He reminds me a lot of one of my personal best friends and was my roomate throughout college. He can come off very cold and rude and abrasive, but its really just a hard shell and once your past that he can honestly be one of your best friends and is very loyal and will do anything for you. And i think its esp hard to see that his humor at times is tough to see over the internet.. But he did care as its been seen by me from his chats with people via aim and PM's hes sent.

Old 01-16-2007, 03:14 PM

well I have to agree with you there the mods have the right to hold back comments which would deem an insult then refuse the posting of such ( that's what mods do ) but given so many chances where do you start?? and mods are not always on site they do have other lives and families also site regulations to consider and the fact the site could be blocked when one person is let loose with a mouth that insults who they like and thinks nothing of it, rules are rules and limits are limits and he went too far, play and follow the rules and all will respond alike with your enjoyment which is what OT is all about

Old 01-18-2007, 02:31 AM

JP got banned too?!

Old 01-18-2007, 02:51 AM
5th Gear

he did?!? damn if he did it musta been those pm's. ok now things are getting really gay

Quick Reply: i think playa just got deleted