Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Learning to fight

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 04:39 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Learning to fight

Just take a two week vacation over to the UK. Visit ANY bar/club at ANY time, and get ready to rumble. It shouldn't be that hard to find a sparring partner over there

Old 02-16-2006, 05:07 PM

ohhh that's fighting talk you don't need to fight you need to defend yourself "fighting/defending" is a course of law and can go against you, I can fight to save myself "within the law" and its legal to take a life within the law you just have to know the difference

Old 02-16-2006, 10:10 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: avant80@2.6

ohhh that's fighting talk you don't need to fight you need to defend yourself "fighting/defending" is a course of law and can go against you, I can fight to save myself "within the law" and its legal to take a life within the law you just have to know the difference
You better watch some more re-runs of Law&Order to help you tighten up your legal pronouncements.

Old 02-16-2006, 10:38 PM
3rd Gear

People don't fight anymore, they shoot each other. The world is full of such crazies anymore, I don't loose my temper with anyone unless it's one of my friends and we had too much to drink.

Old 02-16-2006, 10:51 PM

you actually watch that crap

Old 02-16-2006, 10:56 PM
4th Gear

Of course! Well, I used to. I would have never passed CrimLaw without good ol' L&O.

Old 02-16-2006, 10:59 PM

its simple to pass the law hehe just don't get caught

Old 02-17-2006, 12:41 AM

I actually know the law of defending your self or any other in IMMINENT danger. I had to learn them when i went to get my pistol license with my dad so he can buy one and when i turn 21 i can also. Im also taking a Law class in school. The self defense thing wont help u much. If they have a gun or knife u can get away with it, or if ur a women and its a male u can also. But a male on male fight and u kill them ur going down for the very least manslaughter. Best be careful of home u think. The main reason i wanna learn to fight is FITNESS and CONFIDENCE. I expect that if i was going to be hurt i would put up a good fight. I have been in and one a few, but i really wnat to do it for reason.

Old 02-17-2006, 01:28 AM
4th Gear

I'll trump your gun safety course with my JD and give you a nice shortcut to help you remember. If you can run away - do it. If you have a gun and can run away - do it. Besides, you don't want to shoot anybody even if they are a danger to your person. Then back on gun safety and not the law - Never let your attacker know that you have a gun and don't pull it until you are about the kill the attacker. It's not like in the movies with a big standoff with background music. Plenty of people get shot with there own guns while in the middle of saying "I've got a gun. I'm gonna shoot you."

Old 02-17-2006, 01:38 AM

Don't put yourself in a postion where you can get beat up and you're fine.

Quick Reply: Learning to fight