Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More tales from the "Hood"

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 01:30 AM
2nd Gear
Default More tales from the "Hood"

So tonight I am in the backyard trying to get some grass to grow, when the Mrs. comes around the house yelling "they are fighting and they have guns". She is all panicked. I am like WTF, so I jump the fence and go in the front yard, there is a group of 18-25 year olds rolling in the driveway. They get up and start mouthing back and forth, I tell them they need to get the F out of my yard and take their **** elsewhere. Not sure if they were talking to me or not, but 2 of em say I got a gun and I'm gonna smoke you. Nuf for me. I walk in the house, get the new toy, load it up and tuck it in back, and walk back out. Again I tell them to move on, make sure they can see the large bulge (I dont know if they really had guns or not, but they were gonna know I did), and call the cops.

I dont give a **** if they wanna fight, hell I dont care if they wanna kill each other. But do that **** in thier own house, not in front of mine. I am pretty sure their aim probably sucks, I dont need filling my house, wife or kid with holes cuz they are dumbass'.

Old 07-24-2006, 01:35 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: More tales from the "Hood"

Wow, just come out with two Uzi's with a menacing look on your face [sm=shootshoot.gif] no but really, that's sounds like it could be some scary ****, atleast you have some protection though.

Old 07-24-2006, 01:36 AM
Administrator

u gotta be careful man, this is ur house and u not gonna be around all the time
its scarey when people knwo where u live and what you are capable of, sadly its ur neighberhood thats trouble
i dont want to scare you but u might be tough but ur wife and family aint so becareful
theres not an easy solution for this to make its peaseful one

Old 07-24-2006, 01:36 AM
2nd Gear

**** man, thats fukked. hope your fam dosent have to put up with that crap much longer. car is in the garage right? is it a really bad neighborhood or just a few retards living down the street?

Old 07-24-2006, 01:43 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

its scarey when people knwo where u live and what you are capable of, sadly its ur neighberhood thats trouble
i dont want to scare you but u might be tough but ur wife and family aint so becareful
yea i was gonna say about the same thing

Old 07-24-2006, 02:02 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: VB05

yea i was gonna say about the same thing
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. But like you said, you gotta weigh the situation. I didnt walk out aiming at em Dirty Harry style, just made it obvious I had it. Cuz if they did have one, I'm not getting hung out. The dumbest guy I know taught me one of the best lessons, Better to have and not need, than to need and not have. Sounds kinda like a fortune cookie

So I didnt really involve myself in their mess, just moved it out of my driveway. Hopefully that will be the end of it, but just in case the toy is under the bed tonight. But I am sure I am the least of their worrys.

Old 07-24-2006, 02:04 AM
Administrator

i live in a crappy bad neighberhood also
i hope everything works out in the end
did u research the neigberhood befor u moved there

Old 07-24-2006, 02:07 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: PJTocci

**** man, thats fukked. hope your fam dosent have to put up with that crap much longer. car is in the garage right? is it a really bad neighborhood or just a few retards living down the street?

EDIT: The car is DEFINATLY in the garage, always. I guess the neighborhood sucks. I didnt think Oklahoma would be like this.

Old 07-24-2006, 02:13 AM
2nd Gear

i live in a crappy bad neighberhood also
i hope everything works out in the end
did u research the neigberhood befor u moved there

Unfortanatly, there wasnt really much of a chance to do it. The move was kinda short notice and ALOT of people got orders to come here. So alot of the houses that we were looking at were selling before we could even set an appoitment to view them. People were buying from Germany without ever seeing the house. This one came up, it was brand new, and at the upper end of our price range. We thought how bad could it be. I dont really mind it cuz I've been in WAY worse places, but the Mrs. is a little uneasy with it. Guess we will chalk it up to one life lesson learned.

Old 07-24-2006, 03:57 AM
Senior Administrator

You need to start booking her some regular range time...

Quick Reply: More tales from the "Hood"