Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My retarded neighbor

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 06:08 PM
Tech Guru

They're under the Navy and they tend to kick *** and take names on a regular basis.

Old 12-24-2008, 06:09 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

This guy is ******* classic. Yeah, I carry guns because I'm insecure and I'm obviously compensating for something. It makes a ton of sense. It wouldn't have anything to do with that I spend a lot of late nights working in some really shitty areas with high crime, that my work van has been broken into 6 times now and at least two of those were by ******* junkies who see the word 'medical' and think you're carrying drugs. It has nothing to do with the fact that I grew up in a house full of guns and was taught to use and respect them for as long as I can remember. Same thing with the gun in my sig. Obviously it's meant to show how much of a badass I am, instead of just being something I'm proud of and have put a lot of work into. I can't stand people who love to showcase something they have put a lot of time and effort into. Not that anyone ever does that here, especially with their cars. Those people are the ones who are obviously insecure.

You're a ******* idiot, and welcome to spot number two on my ignore list.

Last edited by CLX; 12-24-2008 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Dumbasses
Old 12-24-2008, 07:26 PM
2nd Gear

anyway...to stop this e-b!tching i have a real retarted neighbor to tell you about.

the lady that lives across the street from me has done all of the following:
-paint every other fence post red
-paint 2 green stripes down the side of her driveway
-(this is the best) paint every single branch in the bushes that line the side of her property.
-planted fake flowers in the winter
-wraps her walls w/ wrapping paper for the holidays
and theres so much more.

one time while out mowing the lawn she came over and asked (these exact words!) "would you like me to borrow you hedger" reffering to the overgrown bushes on the side of her house. so i replied " no i would not like you to borrow the hedger, but i will lend it to you if you need it."

anyway. thats my crazy neighbor story

Old 12-24-2008, 08:16 PM
3rd Gear

^that's good. I caught my neighbors kid doing a cart wheel off of my hood. Then he tried to deny it. It sucks that people don't have respect for other peoples ****. Even if I hated someone, I still wouldn't cross the line with an attack on another mans car. Cowardly ****.

Old 12-24-2008, 08:22 PM
3rd Gear
Question

Originally Posted by CLX
This guy is ******* classic. Yeah, I carry guns because I'm insecure and I'm obviously compensating for something. It makes a ton of sense. It wouldn't have anything to do with that I spend a lot of late nights working in some really shitty areas with high crime, that my work van has been broken into 6 times now and at least two of those were by ******* junkies who see the word 'medical' and think you're carrying drugs. It has nothing to do with the fact that I grew up in a house full of guns and was taught to use and respect them for as long as I can remember. Same thing with the gun in my sig. Obviously it's meant to show how much of a badass I am, instead of just being something I'm proud of and have put a lot of work into. I can't stand people who love to showcase something they have put a lot of time and effort into. Not that anyone ever does that here, especially with their cars. Those people are the ones who are obviously insecure.

You're a ******* idiot, and welcome to spot number two on my ignore list.
^ahahaha..(tear)

Old 12-24-2008, 09:21 PM
Tech Guru

^ Is life hard when your a ******* retard?

Old 12-24-2008, 10:51 PM
3rd Gear

I'm an airforce ops vet. I've had more than enough carry time. I just think it's funny that so many guys that carry guns, only do so inorder to keep running their mouths. I'm not impressed.

Old 12-24-2008, 11:21 PM
Tech Guru

But you don't have to be a dick about it. I mean is the douchebagery really necessary? People like you make members of the military look bad because you were a big bad spec ops vet so nothing impresses you and everyone carries so they can run their mouths, not so they can protect themselves. You always have to consider that the person you're talking to is someone who isn't the stereotype because I know plenty of people who carry and never tell you they do unless you directly ask.

Old 12-24-2008, 11:35 PM
3rd Gear

Let's just end the heat. Sorry if I offended anyone. I was just trying to tell a story. I hate having to defend myself against people on the Internet. Merry Christmas to all. For real, my apologies.

Old 12-24-2008, 11:36 PM
Tech Guru

I don't know how I get wrapped up in this stuff. I can never remember that fighting over the internet is like competing in the special olympics; you can win but you're still retarded.