Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Strange things people do

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 12:34 AM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Strange things people do

have him do ALL the construction, first, THEN put on the Beafeeter Gin outfit[8D]

Old 07-20-2006, 01:09 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: bluovalguy

Oh, I forgot my latest form of "Passive defense measures". My neighbor and I will hang out in the driveway and spend awhile knocking back a few beers and realigning the laser sights on the pistols on the garage door. That way people will see that we have guns and hopefully will just keep walking to the next house when they feel like screwing around.
Or they might decide, "Oh, there's a couple suckers we can steal guns from"

And you are correct, you carry your gun concealed or open, loaded or unloaded around your house without any sort of permit. You might consider getting a carry permit anyway?

Old 07-20-2006, 01:20 AM
Senior Administrator

I believe he's already legal, in that regard, Cam...

Old 07-20-2006, 03:06 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Cameron

ORIGINAL: bluovalguy

Oh, I forgot my latest form of "Passive defense measures". My neighbor and I will hang out in the driveway and spend awhile knocking back a few beers and realigning the laser sights on the pistols on the garage door. That way people will see that we have guns and hopefully will just keep walking to the next house when they feel like screwing around.
Or they might decide, "Oh, there's a couple suckers we can steal guns from"

And you are correct, you carry your gun concealed or open, loaded or unloaded around your house without any sort of permit. You might consider getting a carry permit anyway?

Well, it is pretty obvious that we are both in the army (lots of weapon and combative training) and we both have guns. I dont think I would neccesarily consider that suckers. But hey, if they do, they are more than welcome to come into my place.