Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Encounted a crew of FWD's

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 04:02 AM
1st Gear
Default Encounted a crew of FWD's

So i'm comin back from work...and i pull a nasty u-EE to make tha light...so i guess this guy hears my exhaust and "cool bov sound" and is like reving his engine and going nuts.. so i keep at a sane speed for an audi... and im at a light a yellow color srt 4 pulled up..I was like man i no wat this kid wants and its a beat down...so anyway i guess hes accompanied by a another boy racer with a Civic ..and there talkin and i let loose at light dumpin that clutch nasty style...till about 40 then he came up put it in neatrul and blow off on me...i didnt bite becuase it was a busy street...then this idiot and his friend start cuting people off with there FWD POS ( offense to u FWD audi guys)..i mean they thought they were in fast and the fourios ... so i thought srt boy a lesson ..i pulled tha sickest AWD cutoff and sneezed on him nasty and then we went on a unoccupied street and he was like "comon dawg lets race" well..were should have i start racing from a roll is pointless and dyno number could be matched an see who would win..or that the kid was an idiot for tring to race me with a bad fuel set up... Well i declined but we had a lil fun .... his junk was fast he chirped nasty in 3rd and poped nasty shifting buddy is runnig mad rich but then agian so am i so he had stuff done...Thought I share my lil story with u guys...SRT 4 r fast and ok..but tha people that drive em r idiots!

Comon guys share ur stories!!
Earn ur wings!

Old 10-21-2005, 09:22 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Encounted a crew of FWD's

Thats brilliant.. So they are ricers/boy racers, or what have you for racing, but you are mature, and sensible, and a top notch racing driver for biting? Well done... Amazing how perceptions are. You have a race with someone and THEY are the idiot, and you are the supreme driving god....

Old 10-21-2005, 10:32 AM
1st Gear

That's pretty funny since I found the opposite. I was minding my own when an older S4 (B5) with some big shiney wheels is pacing me. We both turned onto an open road, so I opened it up a bit, and then we both stopped at a redlight side by side. He asked what kind of turbo I had, and I told him stock (which it is, I only have a few bolt ons). I have (had) much respect for the S4 since it came to the US, but this guy was a tool. I said he would probably take me off the line and his comment was that he was going to "smoke me." Light goes green, and I get a good launch and had pulled a car length by 60, and 3 cars by 100. I'm guessing he didn't rev enough to get the AWD out of the hole, but he got owned by a neon. No thumbs up, no respect for me, but I'm sure I turned his face as pink as his shirt, so I'm satisfied.

Old 10-22-2005, 01:32 PM
2nd Gear

turbofwd, is that hp/torque to the ground? or at the motor? I saw a stg 1 dyno, it only put like 220 to the ground...I was kinda disappointed.

Old 10-22-2005, 10:15 PM

they are all losers, but the real winner is buddy driving the audi. at the end of the day, douchebag ricer #1 goes home in a busted *** NEON and ricer #2 goes home in some crappy civic.

Old 10-23-2005, 11:33 AM
3rd Gear

yup... ALL other cars are crap...

Old 10-23-2005, 01:48 PM
1st Gear

That is at the wheels.