Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Engine Mounts for Street and Track

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 01:49 AM
2nd Gear
Default Engine Mounts for Street and Track

I was looking at 034 Motorsports' Trackdensity and Streetdensity motor mounts and would like to use the Streetdensity motor and tranny mounts with the front snub mount. The problem is I don't know what kind of power/vibrations they're rated for. I plan on swapping out out the turbo in my 1.8t with a gt3076r in the future. I emailed 034 Motorsports with the same question but they have yet to get back to me. What do you guys think?

Old 02-15-2009, 06:58 PM
2nd Gear

Bump.

Old 02-18-2009, 01:55 AM
2nd Gear

Nevermind, they got back to me. They thoroughly answered every question I had, great customer service!

They said that both types were rated for equal hp and were even stronger than rs4 mounts! just that the track density mounts were designed for cars that are used primarily for track use due to the increased vibrations.

Old 02-28-2009, 06:09 PM
Wink If anything was certain

Harry reached the bottom of the article, but continued to stare blankly at the page. Revulsion and fury rose in him like vomit; he balled up the newspaper and threw it, with all his force, at the wall, where it joined the rest of the rubbish heaped around his overflowing bin.He began to stride blindly around the room, opening empty drawers and picking up books only to replace them on the same piles, barely conscious of what he was doing, as random phrases from Rita's article echoed in his head: \iAn entire chapter to the whole Potter-Dumbledore relationship ... It's been called unhealthy, even sinister ... He dabbled in the Dark Arts himself in his youth ... I've had access to a source most journalists would swap their wands for...\i"Lies!" Harry bellowed, and through the window he saw the next-door neighbor, who had paused to restart his lawn mower, look up nervously.Harry sat down hard on the bed. The broken bit of mirror danced away from him; he picked it up and turned it over in his fingers, thinking, thinking of Dumbledore and the lies with which Rita Skeeter was defaming him ...Harry led them all back into the kitchen where wow gold, laughing and chattering, they settled on chairs, buy cheap wow dold, sat themselves upon Aunt Petunia's gleaming work surfaces, or leaned up against her spotless appliances; Ron, long and lanky; Hermione wow gold, her bushy hair tied back in a long plait lord of the rings gold; Fred and George, grinning identically; Bill, badly scarred and long-haired; Mr. Weasley, kind-faced, balding, his spectacles a little awry; Mad-Eye, battle-worn, one-legged, his bright blue magical eye whizzing in its socket; Tonks, whose short hair was her favorite shade of bright pink; Lupin, grayer, more lined; Fleur, slender and beautiful, with her long silvery blonde hair; Kingsley, bald and broad-shouldered; Hagrid, with his wild hair and beard WOW Power leveling, standing hunchbacked to avoid hitting his head on the ceiling; and Mundungus Fletcher, small, dirty, and hangdog, with his droopy beady hound's eyes and matted hair. Harry's heart seemed to expand and glow at the sight: Hefelt incredibly fond of all of them, even Mundungus wow gold, whom he had tried to strangle the last time they had met. Harry looking for wow gold at the world...A flash of brightest blue. Harry froze, his cut finger slipping on the jagged edge of the mirror again. He had imagined it, he must have done. He glanced over his shoulder, but the wall was a sickly peach color of Aunt Petunia's choosing: There was nothing blue there for the mirror to reflect. He peered into the mirror fragment again, and saw nothing but his own bright green eye looking back at him.He had imagined it, there was no other explanation; imagined it, because he had been thinking of his dead headmaster. If anything was certain, it was that the bright blue eyes of Albus Dumbledore would never pierce him again.

Old 03-02-2009, 09:50 AM
2nd Gear

What is this?

Old 03-05-2009, 03:55 AM
1st Gear

....what the hell....

anyways..
yeah im in the middle of rebuilding my 4000 quattro and while im at it im putting track density motor mounts and tranny and diff mounts in, including the rear diff mount and the poly snub mount. its gonna be nice.
I wanted to do the motorsport spec ones but theyre way too expensive for my budget.

Old 03-15-2009, 04:31 PM
2nd Gear

I just got my 034 Motorsport mounts, and will be installing them soon. What brand did you go with philihp2?

What's with the trolls among us? WTF are they trying to say?