Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Weekend Match ups

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 11:01 PM
1st Gear
Default Weekend Match ups

Seeing as how it is Friday... There is a strong possibility that many of us will encounter a "duel" this weekend in which we may win or lose. Either way get back to us and let us know the details. I know I'm always ready to pour on the boost, so boost on..

Old 09-16-2006, 02:06 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Weekend Match ups

i wish i had a duel. i was in philly down by the stadiums. an srt-4 rolls up. i look over...and he is doing one of those i know your there put i am a p***y so i am not going to look over. anyways we get to a light nobody is around us, we have a good 1/4 mile to run. we take off slowly, at about 20 i punch it about half way and start going. srt-4 guy slows down and just lets me go. So i am like wtf so i put my 4 ways on you know to **** him off. then he comes up blows his bov right next to me while doing a ricer flyby. wtf!!! so i get up next to him, and roll down my window and asked him if that was a dodge, he said yes, then i said well it's a nice neon. lol that pissed him off. then he says that audi, i said last time i checked, he said well is it an s4 or a4. i said did you check out my trunk. he said yeah but there's nothing there. Then i said we then you should of ran with me at the last light so you could of found out instead of doing ricer flyby's. light turns green i turn left retard goes straight and he flips my off. awesome

Old 09-18-2006, 05:59 PM
1st Gear

hahahaha.... thats f*****g hilarious... some people's children...

Old 09-27-2006, 03:46 PM
1st Gear

So this last Sunday night I got the chance to run against my brother's Eclipse GST. He's running like 18lbs of boost with some bolt ons, the car is really quick and light. We went from a rolling start at about 25mph, I punched just before he did, I jumped ahead to where his headlights were just behind my car. From 25 up to 85 he stayed about 5-10ft. off of my bumper. I couldn't pull away, and he couldn't close the gap. It was pretty fun, we have been talkin about racing for like a year now, so it finally happened.

Old 10-02-2006, 01:26 AM
1st Gear

I have a stock 98 2.8 Tip and I was at this light in my town where there's 2 lanes, and it turns left. The inner lane has to keep going straigh and the outter turn lane has to go right (which is where everyone goes, leads right to AutoZone and Wal*Mart, and Movies) I was on the outter lane when this Nice *** civic comes up in the inner...It looked like he's gone fast enough to make the clear start coming off his car, and the steelies on it looked sick! Haha...well anyways, he wanted to get into the outer lane (so people will floor it there {shorter distance} then cut over infront) so I knew he was gonna do this. So I floor it as he does, because I was in that "D*ck" kind of mood, and I was gaining around the outside of the corner. He had to back off and get in behind me, I bet he was pissed and would have tailed me if he was quick enough.