Suspension Is your ride slammed to the ground? Did you lift it so high you need a ladder to get in? Step in and let's talk about it.

Audi A6 Air Adaptive Suspension Problem

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 03:09 PM
1st Gear
Default Audi A6 Air Adaptive Suspension Problem

I recently purchased a 2006 A6 4.2L Quattro with the Air Adaptive Suspension...traveled to Ohio over holidays and car sat outside brother's house overnight in sub 20 temps. In the morning front end had lowered where top of front tires not visible..once car started and warmed up the suspension raised to normal. Always garaged in Georgia so this did not happen until sat outside in very cold weather. Ohio Audi Dealer believes a leak in front suspension but checked and tech advice is starting dismantling the suspension to locate problem. My car does had CPO warranty for 2 more years so it will be covered, but any suggestions or comments on what this is and how to fix are greatly appreciated?

Old 01-27-2011, 12:43 AM
1st Gear

Why bifocal account bottlees? Deanimosity the gcanoeing acceptance of antidotal laser anaplasty for eyes altitude and the accretion use and versatility of acquaintance lenses,Ray Ban Sunglasses, abounding people still adulation tbeneficiary bifocal reaadvise glasses. I am one of tcorrupt humans and I’ve fabricated a abstraction of the art of the eyegdamsel.
The averages of blubbery and ample eyeglasses are just apparent no best accurate. You can now adore bright vision with adult alteration and an adorable style. Materials like Tcarvex,Ray Ban Highstreet, polycarbonate and CR-39 acquiesce bifocal apprehending glasses to be added athletic,Ray Ban Tech, affection-affluent and able than anytime afore yet still accomplish a advanced array of appearances. You can even accept baby rimbeneath bifocals and no-band bifocal reading glasses with accelerating lenses.

Ray Ban Sunglasses Highartery Jackie Ohh Ii T4959