Suspension Is your ride slammed to the ground? Did you lift it so high you need a ladder to get in? Step in and let's talk about it.

who makes adjustable control arms for audi?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 11:20 AM
1st Gear
Default who makes adjustable control arms for audi?

ive been searching and searching and i can not find any. and its really pissing me off. yeah everyone wants to lower there car but no one cares about eating their tires? i for one like to not have my car pull from too much negitive caster and the inside of my tires bald for negitive camber. if anyone knows of these magic control arms that will alow me to be in spec again i would love to know. i didnt lower it i bought it like this and i like the profile but damn it i want it to be right. anyone who has them please share your info so i can get some. it would be greatly appreciated.

matasci

2000 audi a-4 sportline fwd atw

koni suspension, hid's,crackedtrans mount, busted cv boots, bad abs module, and seized a/c compressor

but it looks good from the outside! cuz i keep the mother clean

Old 04-16-2008, 12:06 PM
SoCal Crew Member/White Devil
Default RE: who makes adjustable control arms for audi?

Oh man I love Audi's, and I think there are a bunch of people in the same boat as you. But i thought you needed a camber kit not a caster kit.

Old 04-19-2008, 10:45 PM
1st Gear

oh the camber is the issue. there really is no spec on caster as far as my audi. but i know loweringit hasthrown it off. and the camber kits usally have an adjustment for caster as well. at least the ones ive seen but ive only seen them on trucks so maybe they do make a kit that only has camber? eather way i still need one. id rather invest my money in control arms then get new sets of tires way prematurly. i tried looking into the half *** lower kit company that was put on there but no such luck with koni. maybe ill give them a call. any way thanks for your input

Old 04-19-2008, 11:32 PM
Administrator

To the best of my knowledge, there are no camber correction kits for our cars, either in the form of camber plates for the top of the strut mounts, or in the form of adjustable control arms. Lowering the car will camber you, and that's an unfortunate fact of Audi life that anyone who lowers has to live with.

Old 04-24-2008, 07:07 PM
2nd Gear

I know achtuning used to make some and i have ssen them around ..... cant remember where they are off the top of my head. If i do find them againi will post it but best bet is to jsut google it and look for the site, i do remeber they are very very pricey but. hope this helps some what.