VAG-COM (*New* section) Need some help with a VAG-COM? Have some good advice to offer others using a VAG-COM?

Vag-com !!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 09:42 AM

Have Vag-com in Kansas City Missouri

Will check codes, drive with it hooked up, or recode for free.

Opinions are free also, but actual diagnosis is not.

Might be best to E-mail me if you need vag-com help. Pm's might not get checked as frequently.

Email at coolairvw@aol.com

Old 02-19-2010, 12:40 PM
2nd Gear

Got one here in West Paris, Maine. That's about an hour and ten minutes north of Portland. I don't mind driving short distances, but anything farther may require more Guinness.

Old 03-17-2010, 01:20 AM
1st Gear

I have one in Brooklyn, NY. I wont charge if your close or can come to me, longer distances can be discussed.

Old 03-25-2010, 02:54 PM
Default VAG-COM in Denver

Hello, I have a small used car dealership in Golden, CO on the NE side of Denver. We have recently purchased a Vag-com to help diagnose our cars. Anybody is welcome to stop by anytime and use it for FREE. No catches.

We carry a lot of specialty vehicles and all we ask is that when the time comes to purchase a new vehicle or upgrade to a newer Audi, you give us a shot. We can find anything.

We are here to use the Vag-com 9-5 M-F, and usually 10-2 Sat, but call first.

Nick
Already Driven

Old 03-28-2010, 08:40 PM

Dayton, OH HEX-CAN. Registered, non-pro version (so far). Upgrading soon- new to me 98 A6 Avant (S6 project) on deposit.

Old 04-15-2010, 01:01 AM

Hello Guys/Gals,

I am new here, I have an 07 A4 B7 2.0T. I have heard about the VAG-COM tool but not sure exactly what it does, or what it can do. Anyway, I am located in Long Beach, California.
Thanks...

Old 05-04-2010, 09:19 PM
1st Gear
Default hello!

Another one on the way in NOVA!)

Old 07-23-2010, 01:11 AM
Smile Looking for Vag-com in Calgary Alberta

Hi Everyone,

just wondering if anyone in calgary has a vag they dont mind sharing.

or if you know where i can purchase one locally that would also be helpfull.

i have a '98 A4 with the usual problems so i'm sure others can relate

Old 08-27-2010, 12:49 AM

Okay guys,

I've got a couple here in KC. I got one from China, it works great - picked up codes that my mechanic's vag was not seeing.

However, I just bought an OBD2 bluetooth connector and then an app for my android that does the following:

Customisable OBD2 ECU performance/diag tool that uses bluetooth ELM/OBD/PLX adapters to connect to your car engine management system
Also uses the GPS to provide tracker logs with engine status log
Shows/resets DTC/CEL fault code like a scantool
*Dyno HP/0-60
*Send to web or email CSV/KML
*HUD/MPG
*Knock
*Turbo boost

I'm new to this forum so not sure how advertising works here. I'm less interested in advertising for anyone, but am more than happy to let you guys know where I got the stuff from so PM me if you want the details. The OBD2 reader was only 30 and the app is free, or 2.99 euros for the full app.

So, yeah, hit me up, and I'd be happy to help.

Old 08-30-2010, 10:05 PM
1st Gear
Default Scottsdale, Arizona

I have the Vag Com cable with fully working software and laptop. I got the cable from Ebay and it worked just fine for my 01 A4 1.8t. Programmed the Windows and locks with ease. I think its key-com. In Scottsdale, Arizona email me if you have questions or wanna meet up for diagnosis stuff or to program your keyless entry to close the windows when you hold the lock button. Does other stuff too, just most people want that.