Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

APR stage 1... Feedback?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 05:11 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by dadasracecar
Wasn't asking for suggestions. Wanted feedback from people with experience. Your "input" is less informative than an APR brochure. Thanks for all of the "research" you did. Phew, it's a relief that you really know what you're talking about....
I think what he's trying to say is that there are plenty of threads with people's feedback on all of the chips. If you took ten minutes and searched, you wouldn't even have to start this thread.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Old 11-12-2010, 10:01 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by dadasracecar
Can anyone advise about these? Recommendations or other suggestions? Feedback from those with tunes is also greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Yup, you werent asking for suggestions, sorry I misunderstood what you meant when you said that.

Old 11-13-2010, 01:35 AM
1st Gear

get APR. i have it and it's awesome. you won't regret having that extra punch around town.....going to go stage II soon.

Old 11-13-2010, 07:13 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by dueces
Yup, you werent asking for suggestions, sorry I misunderstood what you meant when you said that.
Troll, please GTFO. You have nothing to contribute. You don't have a tune, nor any direct experience with the companies offering them. You are wasting bandwidth arguing and chastising those that might have something to offer.

Old 11-14-2010, 10:48 AM
1st Gear

WOW, Really? your going to pull the Troll card? If you don't want people responding that don't have tunes, THEN AMEND YOUR GOD DAMN FIRST POST TO SAY THAT!!!! I am in no way trolling in this thread, I offered the same that anyone else is going to offer, which isn't much, so just get the Damn APR tune, and quit asking about what you could have spent 10 minutes searching to find!

And yes I will chastise people for putting down other companies for NO reason, because that is why people get bad reps, because someone post something dumb like "they aren't worth the money", when the reality is they are just fine.

So if you want bandwidth to be saved, do your ******* research about something, and don't ask for suggestions when you don't want them to begin with.

Troll, HA, ******* laughable. I am on probably about 20 online car forums, and that's the first time I have been called that.... I probably knew more about cars by the time I was twenty then you do..... And I am 26 now, so please tell me how I am some young punk, cause that just must be the case right?