Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Auto Insurance company suggestion

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2006, 03:19 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Auto Insurance company suggestion

Try 21st Century. They have an online quote that you can actually purchase. I usually go with Comprehensive but not full coverage. I am 22, so Full coverage is super expensive. At least with Comp. I can get some money back if someone was to steal the car.

Old 04-01-2006, 03:24 AM

ORIGINAL: 2ndName

Try 21st Century. They have an online quote that you can actually purchase. I usually go with Comprehensive but not full coverage. I am 22, so Full coverage is super expensive. At least with Comp. I can get some money back if someone was to steal the car.
If you get the comprehensive, you're better off to get the collusion as well, I mean comprehensive is much less likely to happen than collusion, with collusion, it can happen anytime, no matter if your at fault, or other at fault, you're still screw....

So get both or get none...

Old 04-01-2006, 08:19 AM
1st Gear

Maybe if I am a bit older I would. However, I am 22 and even with the Good Student Discount Full Coverage will cut me about 900 per 6 months. Comprehensive on the other hand is only 385 per 6 months. Liability is 265. So the difference is pretty huge.

PS: I am under my own name.

Old 04-01-2006, 09:09 AM
2nd Gear

USAA...

Old 04-01-2006, 04:11 PM
6th Gear

What makes you think he's military??

Old 12-14-2006, 08:39 AM
1st Gear

are there any sites in the states that look at loads on insurance quotes in one go? in the uk you can use this http://www.moneysupermarket.com/motor/ which looks at loads of prices so you can go with the best. is there anything similar to this for american insurance? if there is that is a good place to try imo

Old 12-14-2006, 10:22 AM
Site Moderator

Not really. US insurance companies vary their rates on a lot of info.

Old 12-14-2006, 10:49 AM
1st Gear

Get quotes from 3 insurance companies using the same criteria/coverage. They may pull your credit report so try to do it all on the same day just in case your score gets knocked down from all the hits.

Old 12-14-2006, 12:55 PM

If you qualify to go under your parents' policy, I think that is the best way to go. Good student discount also helps out alot. I recently switched insurance companies... now have eSurance. It works pretty good. Another good one to go with is Response Insurance. I had a good deal with them... but the only catch is, you have to be a college graduate & a member of your alumni association. If you have a Costco membership, the insurance company that's affiliated with them is also pretty good (search costco.com). Spend some time comparing costs online. Only you know what's right for you & your car, given your driving history, tickets, accidents, etc...

Old 12-14-2006, 01:01 PM
2nd Gear

im 25 with just my audi with full coverage and it is only like 78.00 a month when i bought the audi (I was 23) it was like 85.00 a month im using american family insurance you just got to shop around and see who will give you the best deal it's kind of a pain but it pays off in the end

Quick Reply: Auto Insurance company suggestion