Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thinking of getting an A6, but....

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 12:07 AM
1st Gear
Default Thinking of getting an A6, but....

Hey everyone, how goes it? I recently got into a car accident and my '01 Accord seems to be done for. I'll find out in a few days, but in the meantime I'm looking for a new vehicle. I've narrowed down my search to two vehicles (was 3 but I didn't like the BMW 3 series. It was too small and I don't want a 5 series, my mom has one and they're a tad pricer). My choice now is eitiher an Audi A6 3.2 Quattro or the Infiniti G35 sedan, both will be either from '05 or '06.

I'm looking to get opinions, primarily what you like about the vehicle, what issues you have ran into. I've done all sorts of searches online and read reviews, but I'd like to get an idea from a daily driver. I really like how the G35 is quick. It sits a little high (higher than the BMW), but that's not a big deal. I truly enjoyed test driving it. The Audi I haven't driven, and I know it won't be quite as fast but I'm not necessarily looking for speed. Speed is a bonus, but so is the elegant/classy look, which I think the A6 accomplishes and wins the battle between the two. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!