Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Audi Noob Question

Old 06-13-2012, 02:59 PM
1st Gear
Default Audi Noob Question

So I came across this 2008 Audi TT on eBay that I absolutely fell in love with..I called up the dealer and sadly found out the vehicle was sold. I looked around the internet to find something like it but I just couldn't... Then I got thinking maybe this car is heavily customized which is why im not finding it?

Check out the pic below..I want the black front and rear bumpers, carbon fiber (I think) black side panel, and the custom exhaust.

So I was thinking I can just buy a white Audi 2008-2011 and up like I want and search for the parts? So am I wrong, is this a stock Audi TT, or is this customized f so I'd be greatly appreciative if someone could help me locate the parts for the upgrades I want or at least point me in the right direction.

Thank you so much.

Jason in Mass.

Attached Thumbnails Audi Noob Question-audi-kit.jpg  
Old 06-13-2012, 07:37 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by jasonthemason
So I came across this 2008 Audi TT on eBay that I absolutely fell in love with..I called up the dealer and sadly found out the vehicle was sold. I looked around the internet to find something like it but I just couldn't... Then I got thinking maybe this car is heavily customized which is why im not finding it?

Check out the pic below..I want the black front and rear bumpers, carbon fiber (I think) black side panel, and the custom exhaust.

So I was thinking I can just buy a white Audi 2008-2011 and up like I want and search for the parts? So am I wrong, is this a stock Audi TT, or is this customized f so I'd be greatly appreciative if someone could help me locate the parts for the upgrades I want or at least point me in the right direction.

Thank you so much.

Jason in Mass.
Yes this is customized and you can even do this with a MKI TT 99-06 years .

by buying a MKI very cheap you could repaint it SWEET buy the f&r/side panel bumpers and coil overs and wheels and tires and still save money

Old 08-01-2013, 02:14 PM
1st Gear

It is a caractere body kit. looks nice but very expensive.