Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Turn signal problem, need a second opinion.

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 07:02 PM
1st Gear
Default Turn signal problem, need a second opinion.

Well, just got my TT back from the shop after getting a new fan and thermostat put in and my left blinker will blink fast. I took it back to the shop and they said thats not their problem and they dont want to deal with it unless im paying for it so it looks like I'm fixing it myself. I've checked all bulbs and connections and they are perfectly fine, fuse #2 is perfectly fine. Now, I know the normal route is to change out the flasher relay/hazard relay. But every story I've read about needing to change out the flasher relay is when the blinkers either just stay on or not work period. Seeing that this is just my left turn signal blinking fast and it does it every single time, I'm thinking its the turn signal stalk. Just needing some reassurance before I start pulling all that **** out, including the airbag, to find out it was just the relay or a connection that I don't know about.