Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Autohaus, Lancaster, PA GREAT DEALER!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 09:52 AM
1st Gear
Default Autohaus, Lancaster, PA GREAT DEALER!

Took my TT there with the radio in SAFE mode after hearing all these horror stories about being charged 100$ + I was not looking forward to this. I used a old licence plate to make keys and pull my head unit to get the numbers off of it and went to Autohaus. I showed up at 530, they close at 6 first of all. I was met at the door by the owner who complemented on my car and asked if it was my first time there. He then showed me around and walked me to service. At the service counter I was met by the Audi Manager who took my number provided back to look it up. They didnt ask for proof of ownership or anything. Apparently I looked up the wrong number, he took me out to my car, pulled my head unit, got the number and looked it up for me. NO CHARGE! I then scheduled inspection with them for wednesday the 30th, and he stated if I put a decient looking, free licence plate holder on my car with there name on it, inspection was FREE! WOW I love this place!

Old 07-25-2008, 10:59 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Autohaus, Lancaster, PA GREAT DEALER!

Good to know. I am not too far from there, I am from Doylestown. I will keep that company in mind for future reference.

Old 08-05-2008, 05:30 PM
1st Gear

For what it's worth.

I bought a used Audi TT from someone else. I was worried about the timing belt issue and the general expense of other repairs.

I started shopping for extended warranties. Autohaus was the only place i found that offered an extended warranty backed by Audi as opposed some private warranty company.

I called other dealers and the warranties they offered weren't backed by Audi.

The only requirement for the Audi backed warranty was an inspection of my vehicle by the Autohaus service department. The charge was under $50.00 for this inspection.

I had my 40,000 mile service done at the same time.

I live in Delaware and I'm happy (so far) with the service Winner Audi of Wilmington has provided; So far just an oil change and tire rotation.

Last edited by stuck amals; 08-05-2008 at 05:31 PM. Reason: remove comma
Old 08-24-2008, 11:35 AM
1st Gear

Always a pleasure to read about reputable Audi dealer's! Don't want to sound self serving but what you described is exactly the way it works at the dealership I work at as an Audi/VW tech (Kocourek Wausau Imports). I only wish EVERY Audi dealer was that way. Probably one reason we are always swamped with customers. Unfortunatley, I also read some not so good dealer reviews in this thread and to dealers who operate like that I say, shame on you!