New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

problems right from start

Old 02-16-2007, 09:43 PM
Default problems right from start

hi everybody,
me and my girlfriend have just bought an AUDI. it's a 1993 convertible. it's a lovely car and ve've bought it even with the knowledge of some problems. hey, anything can be sorted out..... i hope
right, here we go.
---if anyone could help, please, we would be so gratefull---

for starters, i'am struglingct car as to get any informations about this car on the net. everywhere i go, cabrios are since 1994 to later date. (i have a log book with 1993 in it, so i should not be wrong here)
the other one, and here we go, embarassing one, we don't know how to take the roof down. well, we don't know how to open the roof comparment to fold the beast in..... i know, why the hell we didn't try when we were buying the car..... well it was heavily raining..... and we loved the car so much that we took it anyway.
next one is.....
interior ligthts are sort of... dodgy in good words. drivers window comes down as it has brain of it,s own. put it up... and down we go again.... and then, it's ok. and then.... you get the idea.
those dials, oil pressure, temp and batery dial, only the later one is iluminated, and also, glovebox light is dead and the one above your head also.... we checked the bulb.... it,s fine... funy thing is, the windows work even after you take a key out of ignition....
well, i'll kep the rest for later.....
so here we go. i would buy a haynes manual , but i can't find this ea i stated above.
so please if you can help we are all ears. er... eyes in this case.

thanks