Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WAS I AT FAULT? WORSE SELLER EXPIERENCE EVER!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 05:43 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Good evening BOYS & GIRLS.

I have been doing business with PayPal for years and would have to side wih spiel on this 1. You should NEVER EVER do business offline. EVER. If a lawsuit came up over this or legal documentation was needed for whatever reason, you need to have a 3rd perty present in all selling disputes. You need to document everything guys. If the payment went through paypal, the buyer has agreed to the terms of service of paypal, which includes their policy on returns. if you dont't like their rules, don't use paypal. They do their best to protect both the buyer and the seller. i have been screwed from both ends on transactions, and i wil tel you a large organization like that with a busful of lawyers on retainer has alot more pull than any of us. I decided to ask my boss about this at lunch today (i work for a lawfirm) and he agrees that the return of the product has to be complete before any refund can be processed. Looks to me like Spiel went out of his way to help you by offering a refund as soon as he had a tracking number. That is above and beyond his duty as a seller through paypal, and i would have to say that would be a good deal to anyone. I really think that both of you need to deal with this through paypal, keep your dispute managed through their process, and settle this correctly. Posting this on the forums isn't going to get you anywhere, it will damage whatever reputation you have.

Old 04-11-2008, 06:01 PM
4th Gear

Oh god...Hmmm..someone with 1 post and backing you up? *lol* You know they can check IPS right? How sad is that....you need to make a 2nd account on this board just to side with yourself.

ORIGINAL: Zerbst

I read your feedback post on AZ and crossed over to read what you wrote here. No offense to you speil, but ECD212 has been in the Audi community for I think about eight years now, and he has made a reputation for himself as a stand up guy and an excellent buyer/seller for parts. I was a little taken back on your posting and frankly I thought it was kind of inappropiate. You may feel you had a bad experience, but I think you could have dealt with your handlings a little more professionally... but that's just my opinion. Take care

Old 04-11-2008, 06:01 PM
4th Gear

agreed

ORIGINAL: 01A4T

I think we need a cage match to settle this one?

Old 04-11-2008, 06:02 PM
4th Gear

Again read the for sale ad. STATES ITEM USED![:@]

ORIGINAL: ECD212

Please do post it because I never claimed to be a Millionaire. SO I can't wait! So others cant see the real Paul Sauseda! A liar and a shaddy character!

P.S. I guess all the dirt in the lense is from shipping too?

Old 04-11-2008, 06:04 PM
4th Gear

This is what I was trying to get across. He wants me to bend/break the rules for him because "he runs a multi-million dollar company" He wanted me to pay him then take his word for it. Something just sounds shady about that. Again, what do I know--I am not a millionaire.

ORIGINAL: vaportrails

I have been doing business with PayPal for years and would have to side wih spiel on this 1. You should NEVER EVER do business offline. EVER. If a lawsuit came up over this or legal documentation was needed for whatever reason, you need to have a 3rd perty present in all selling disputes. You need to document everything guys. If the payment went through paypal, the buyer has agreed to the terms of service of paypal, which includes their policy on returns. if you dont't like their rules, don't use paypal. They do their best to protect both the buyer and the seller. i have been screwed from both ends on transactions, and i wil tel you a large organization like that with a busful of lawyers on retainer has alot more pull than any of us. I decided to ask my boss about this at lunch today (i work for a lawfirm) and he agrees that the return of the product has to be complete before any refund can be processed. Looks to me like Spiel went out of his way to help you by offering a refund as soon as he had a tracking number. That is above and beyond his duty as a seller through paypal, and i would have to say that would be a good deal to anyone. I really think that both of you need to deal with this through paypal, keep your dispute managed through their process, and settle this correctly. Posting this on the forums isn't going to get you anywhere, it will damage whatever reputation you have.

Old 04-11-2008, 06:06 PM
1st Gear

You should read everything before posting. I never refused to go through paypal! I did not start this thread on AZ and here or any other forum! I was dragged into it after a buddy told me what he was doing! After many PMs, emails then phonesand the last one was not so nice. dj spiel decided to write this thread on a few boardsabout me! I believe he thought I was going to bash him for what he sold me! The pics speak for themselves! Believe me whenI say he did a great job on packing them! One fog light was held together by the wrapping paper. The other was the same side. Both ended up being drivers side fog light. AS I said read carefully he states on making custom bracket to make them fit! I save every PM & postof his. I am not here to bash anyone, just filling in the blanks!

Old 04-11-2008, 06:12 PM
4th Gear

I can post a screenshot if need be. By the way you're contradicting yourself.

(Taken from AUDIZINE PM inbox)

P.S. Where's that tracking number?

==
"I don't need to ask anyone! I am dealing with you! No one is filing a claim through paypal! I am dealing directly with you as the (STAND UP GUY THAT YOU SAY YOU ARE)! I will send out the fog lights today and email you the tracking #! The ball will be in your court but you already knew that!"
end quote===

ORIGINAL: ECD212

You should read everything before posting. I never refused to go through paypal! I did not start this thread on AZ and here or any other forum! I was dragged into it after a buddy told me what he was doing! After many PMs, emails then phonesand the last one was not so nice. dj spiel decided to write this thread on a few boardsabout me! I believe he thought I was going to bash him for what he sold me! The pics speak for themselves! Believe me whenI say he did a great job on packing them! One fog light was held together by the wrapping paper. The other was the same side. Both ended up being drivers side fog light. AS I said read carefully he states on making custom bracket to make them fit! I save every PM & postof his. I am not here to bash anyone, just filling in the blanks!

Old 04-11-2008, 06:13 PM
1st Gear

You should look at your own pics that you posted up! Did not look anything like what I received! If you would like I can post your pics for you! USED NOT BROKEN!

Old 04-11-2008, 06:15 PM
4th Gear

(lol) You're ignoring my statement. Are you that dumb?

1st you say
I never refused to go through paypal!

2nd you say
"I don't need to ask anyone! I am dealing with you! No one is filing a claim through paypal! I am dealing directly with you

Old 04-11-2008, 06:17 PM
1st Gear

Correction! You were telling me I should file a claim!

ANY WAY HERE IS YOUR FEDEX TRACKING #

Item have been shipped back to you the same way I received it! Your box and all your wrapping!

Quick Reply: WAS I AT FAULT? WORSE SELLER EXPIERENCE EVER!