Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ideas for asking someone to Homecoming?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 07:59 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Ideas for asking someone to Homecoming?

ORIGINAL: QuattroGT74

ORIGINAL: apg96

ORIGINAL: Heinzanova

I hear cancer is really good for weight loss
I know i havent said anything about this but i would appreciate u guys not laughing about cancer like that. My mom has cancer right now and its no laughing matter.

apg96, I am NOT laughing about or at cancer, and I never will. A family friend just passed away on the 9th September after a long battle and my wife's cousin passed away from breast cancer in July at the ripe old age of 31. Tragic. Plus HER father has just be diagnosed with Acute Leukeumia.

Cancer is the greatest challenge facing modern medicine as we speak. Moreso than any other disease. My father is a doctor and my mother a nurse and both support cancer reseach most feverently, as do I.

One thing my sh1tty, stressful job has allowed of me is the freedom to donate to cancer research regularly. And I take this one issue VERY seriously.

I was using the issue as an illustration of how strongly I feel about a specific point. That is, IMHO owning a Camaro and saying that you enjoy it would be akin, IN MY OPINION, to stating that you enjoy having cancer, a terrible illness.

Point being....nobody enjoys having cancer, and IN MY OPINION, nobody should enjoy owning a Camaro. Pretty easy to follow I would have thought.

I wish your mother the very best with her battle. Tell her to stay positive. As soon as you lose the mental battle, the physical battle becomes so much tougher.

so what brand of cigarettes do you smoke?

Old 09-26-2005, 08:42 PM
Senior Administrator

You know how sometimes someone says something TOTALLY innappropriate, and rip-roariously funny, and you wish YOU had said it FIRST...

Old 09-27-2005, 01:29 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: QuattroGT74

I hear cancer is really good for weight loss
I know i havent said anything about this but i would appreciate u guys not laughing about cancer like that. My mom has cancer right now and its no laughing matter.

apg96, I am NOT laughing about or at cancer, and I never will. A family friend just passed away on the 9th September after a long battle and my wife's cousin passed away from breast cancer in July at the ripe old age of 31. Tragic. Plus HER father has just be diagnosed with Acute Leukeumia.

Cancer is the greatest challenge facing modern medicine as we speak. Moreso than any other disease. My father is a doctor and my mother a nurse and both support cancer reseach most feverently, as do I.

One thing my sh1tty, stressful job has allowed of me is the freedom to donate to cancer research regularly. And I take this one issue VERY seriously.

I was using the issue as an illustration of how strongly I feel about a specific point. That is, IMHO owning a Camaro and saying that you enjoy it would be akin, IN MY OPINION, to stating that you enjoy having cancer, a terrible illness.

Point being....nobody enjoys having cancer, and IN MY OPINION, nobody should enjoy owning a Camaro. Pretty easy to follow I would have thought.

I wish your mother the very best with her battle. Tell her to stay positive. As soon as you lose the mental battle, the physical battle becomes so much tougher.

so what brand of cigarettes do you smoke?
Regals....120 a day.

180 on a stressful day.

220 per day when I'm not masturbating.

Old 09-27-2005, 02:01 AM

haha i know u guys didnt mena what u were saying i just dont think it should be joked with. and FYI i dont smoke Cigarettes. I do smoke cigars and hooka and _______ on occasion thou.

Old 09-27-2005, 01:59 PM
1st Gear

haha i know u guys didnt mena what u were saying i just dont think it should be joked with. and FYI i dont smoke Cigarettes. I do smoke cigars and hooka and _______ on occasion thou.

MMMM we had a hooka a while ago it was alot of fun. The banana apple tobaco was great.

Be a man and go buy yourself a pack of Marlboro Reds or No. 27s and pick up the habbit