Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Racism Lives!!! (Rant)

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 01:52 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Racism Lives!!! (Rant)

As I've said before... it was a rant. I can kick and scream and holler about whatever the hell I want. But if someone posts something about me or says I did something that I know I didn't do, I'm going to correct them. That means you too.

And don't be retarded. If you think that the world would be a better place without stuff special aid for minorities and gays and any other minorities out there, you're delusional.

Old 03-28-2008, 02:13 PM
2nd Gear

Racism?
-- Maybe. But as an individual incident, based on your description you could also describe it as the guy is just being a jerk. To know for sure, you would need to watch how the guy is with other people of color. LikeI said in my previous post,I think the guy just gets off on abuse of power, and you fell into it. ( ButI wasn't there - you were.I can only go by the words you posted. My suggestion - go back. Dress appropriately. Watch the guy for a 1/2 hour before going in. Then see what he does with you. Make NO COMMENTS WHATASOEVER. You'll know then. )

Being of the white persuasion,I can't walk a mile in you shoes, butI can understand......

Old 03-28-2008, 07:42 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: AZAudiA6Q

As I've said before... it was a rant. I can kick and scream and holler about whatever the hell I want. But if someone posts something about me or says I did something that I know I didn't do, I'm going to correct them. That means you too.

And don't be retarded. If you think that the world would be a better place without stuff special aid for minorities and gays and any other minorities out there, you're delusional.
I didn't say the world would be a better place, I just simplied said that it isn't fair, that's all. Last I checked, there were no special programs for gays. And apparently there is a gay gene, so scientifically you can be born gay. I think it's dumb to say, "hey you were born this color, or you were born gay, so here's some free money just because you were born that way". Than you go "whoa whoa, you weren't born gay or a certain color so we can't help you."

Come on...what ever happened to EQUALITY?????