RS Model Line Audi RS4 and Audi RS6..Pure race-car performance technology applied to the comfortable ride for which Audi is known

RS4 Question

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2005, 01:53 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: RS4 Question

ORIGINAL: ImolaS4

It just dawned on me...

Do you really think this guy is for real?

Look at his sig...
With that list... and he's turning to us for advice on importing a Euro Audi??
If he really had such a history with these cars, why would he need to turn to us for advice. He would have his past contacts/network to aid in this project.

I'm feeling very skeptical about his legitimacy.
I find your comments quite offensive. I have an interest in a very unique car that I have been able to enjoy on several occassions and your narowmindedness does nothing to enhance or encourage this forum experience. When one has had alot of cars sometimes something unique, that doesn't cost a bundle is attractive...but apparently you have never been in that situation.......and with your mindset probably never will.

I looked to this group as a worldwide group of Audi enthusiasts........a car with which I have no experience.......for a little help.....and this is the type of BS I get............from a moderator. I have lots of experience and contacts in Maranello and Cosworth. Just because you are a good customer of one brand doesn't open the doors to knowledge from evrywhere.

I did happen to give a fellow Ferrari club guy a call that works at the DOT...and he pretty much said importing an RS4 could be more trouble than its worth. So I took his advice. I just happened to be checking back here and I saw this worthless comment and needed to respond......

Old 05-23-2005, 03:06 AM
rs
2nd Gear
Default RE: RS4 Question

just get the same style s4, and mod the **** outta it, change the internals so it runs the same compression as the rs4, then mod from there. change little things, like steering wheel, dash, bumpers and other little things that give away the rs4. it would prolly be cheaper to buy a used s4 and convert it, then to import a rs4.