S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

first time testing the cars control today... had a blast

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 08:24 PM
Default first time testing the cars control today... had a blast

so ive owned the car for about a month now and havent even pushed it to its limits yet. well today i was driving and found a beach access road. its been rainin all day so the sand was nice and stiff and i needed to wash the car anyway so i said the hell with it and took it on the sand. holy cripe that was soooo much fun!! i know i know sand+salt=horrible! but dont worry i took it straight to the car wash after and cleaned every open surface. im still giddy about it and this sunday its supposed to snow and be all cold and icey. cant wait. ill be safe because i love this car and would cry if i crashed it but yea just wanted to share my excitement

Old 12-13-2008, 09:35 AM
1st Gear

Hey man glad to hear you're enjoyin your car! I used to hate winter in Michigan but I love it now. It's just so awesome when everyone is gettin stuck or slipping around the road and I'm just driving around with ease. And doughnuts are the best! But if you're safe

Old 12-13-2008, 10:51 AM

Man, that sounds like fun. What kind of tires are you guys running? Just curious.

Old 12-13-2008, 11:51 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by drobrt
Hey man glad to hear you're enjoyin your car! I used to hate winter in Michigan but I love it now. It's just so awesome when everyone is gettin stuck or slipping around the road and I'm just driving around with ease. And doughnuts are the best! But if you're safe
second on michigan winters....minus the salt of course.

Old 12-13-2008, 12:34 PM
1st Gear

nothing beats audi donuts but i dunno if i'd risk the salt and stuff

Old 12-14-2008, 01:17 PM

i live right on the coast and i have to wash my car all the time during the winter since the wind picks up all the sea spray and likes to get all over my car. thankfully it rains a lot too to help rinse everything its more the underside i worry about tho. im running kuhmos right now for tires but when i get new wheels after i get my tax return im getting general exclaim all season sport tires. they're not a big name brand but they have tons of happy customer reviews and arent hugely expensive.