Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

A4 vs. 3000GT

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 01:23 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: A4 vs. 3000GT

ORIGINAL: mattsaudi90

I go to the races specific to mitsus, I see them lay the times. Dont try and tell me I dont, that is just stupid.
Wow, so you see an abaundance of mitsubishis at a mitsubishi specific races? No way, who would have thought! Well, you certainly got proof right there that there are soo many fast modded VR4's that they are more relavent than any other slow car that can be made fast by modding. (That is the rediculous train of thought that you have carried this to, if you remember)

Wait, wait, wait, wait. So it's stupid for me to tell you I don't believe that you see and aboundance of fast VR4s, but it's not stupid for you to tell me that I didn't beat a VR4 and I made that story up? I recomend a debate 101 course or some sort of logic class for you. You keep making these blatantlyhypocritical statements over and over. You suck at debate and then you can't even understand the the train of thought. Of course, you are at a disadvantage in the fact that at the base of things I am right and you are wrong. That being that I actually did beat a VR4, that 3000GTs are nothing to be pround of for mitsubishi, and that your posts on these threads are purely based on you being butthurt about stories of cars beating cars that you are a fan of.

Old 04-01-2008, 07:13 AM
1st Gear

Z06,
How am I hypocritical. Were you born this stupid, or did you have to work on it?
Just because you go to a specific race, it does not mean THE CAR THAT JUST WENT DOWN THE TRACK was not fast, regardless of the event. Some people just dont get it, and you sir, are one.
I am not butthurt, I could care less. I could tell you if I was driving the VR4, and got beat.... No big deal. It has happend. But to me, unless the driver MAJORLY bogged, I just do not see it happening. If something sounds odd to me, it probably is.
I could care less. I am done arguing with you. I am stupider for having dragged it along this far. You are a whining little bitch, and not going to admit ANYthing, so I am clearly not going to get anywhere, and I am smart enough to see it.

Old 04-01-2008, 07:20 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: mattsaudi90

Z06,
How am I hypocritical.
How many times do I have to spell it out for you?

First you tell us not to stereotype Civics as ricers because .00001% of them are not, then call F-body owners mullet weares.

Then you tell me not to say anything about you because I don't know you then tell me all about me in the very same post. It doesn't get any more obvious than that. Please get a clue now, after all, acording to you, you're smart and I'm stupid. So this shouldn't be so hard for you to figure out. You shouldn't need the help of a stupid person like me.

Old 04-06-2008, 03:21 PM

my friends TT stealth would take a C5 from a light and up to about 110. Then the vette would start walking. Vettes just have crazy 3rd gears. VR-4s and tt stealths top out higher then a vette too. I really see absolutly no feasablity to a fox platform mustang beating one. Even one of the 06 cobras would have a tough time beating one.

All with you mattsaudi.

Old 04-07-2008, 07:04 AM
2nd Gear

^ Another n00b talking nonsense....[&o]

A stock Stealth or 3KGT TT neither one will top out higher than a C5 Vette. You do realize they do 175+, right??? As for the Fox bod beating one, stranger things have happened. Maybe the guy couldn't drive well, maybe the car was messed up, who knows. But really, who cares. Z06 admitted to the fact that he SHOULD have lost. But sometimes, what SHOULD happen doesn't. I highly doubt he made the story up. And if you REALLY think a VR-4 would beat a newer GT500, you're crazy. You're talking a mid 13 sec car to a low 12 sec car. Read up, or keep your comments to yourself.

Z06 and matt- You guys sound like some grade schoolers. Matt, you got all bent out of shape over a story that is in no way really far fetched or impossible. Z06 said he beat a VR-4 in a stock 5.0, but admitted he should've lost. What more do you want??? For him to look up the license number, track the guy down, and get a written statement on why he lost to his stock Fox???

I find it SO funny how people here will throw the BS flag on something so relatively plausible, and yet when someone posts up a story about how they killed a 350Z in their chipped A4, or they took down an LS1 in their 2.7T A6, noone bats an eye. Be for real, people.....

Old 04-07-2008, 07:21 AM
1st Gear

SCG,
I already said, ok...... Whatever lol. There is a lot of BS on the internet, so I said whatever. I really could care less.

Old 04-07-2008, 07:33 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: whocaresdk

my friends TT stealth would take a C5 from a light and up to about 110. Then the vette would start walking. Vettes just have crazy 3rd gears. VR-4s and tt stealths top out higher then a vette too. I really see absolutly no feasablity to a fox platform mustang beating one. Even one of the 06 cobras would have a tough time beating one.

All with you mattsaudi.
We all know "your friend's" car would have to be modified to do that with equal drivers to a stock C5. So what was the point of stating that?

If you think it is completely impossible for a fox to beat a VR-4 under any conditions, with any drivers, ever, then you are hopelessly ignorant of reality. If you thinkthere is such a thing as an'06 Cobra, you are hopelessly ignorant of reality. If you think an '06 GT500 would have a tough time with a VR-4 you are hopelessly ignorant of reality.

Old 04-27-2008, 08:30 PM

Here ya go:
http://www.3squicklist.com/

Major candy shop:
http://www.dynamicracing.com/customer/home.php

Approach VR4s with care.

Comments about portlieness are very true, but they still handle very well with passive steering and active, switchable suspension in all but the latest years.

They launch like freakin mad....if you provoke it hard enough and are willing to risk the snapped transfer case that can result. Capable of posting faster than 5.5 0-60 stock, pretty easily. Otherwise, they can bog with the upgraded turbos, the stockers are quick spooling little hair dryers that provide near instant response but do tend to start wheezing a bit over 6000 rpm or so.

Old 04-27-2008, 08:50 PM
1st Gear

I raced a 3000GT VR-4:

The VR-4 was Green, Driver and a girl.
My Audi S4: Me, my Brother, and a girl.

My mods at the time was; coilovers, giac chip, DV's, and EvoMS Intake.
His car; exhaust.

We were at a light, I was reving at 2K, and I dumped it and smoked the **** out of him... at the next light my brother puts the windowdown and was about to say good race, and the driver says in a "bitchy tone", "your clutchs smells like you burn't it." So my brother said yeah that is the smell that loosers inhale. it was very funny... but I still havent seen a fast VR-4.