Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

Condensation inside the lens

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 01:59 PM
Default Condensation inside the lens

Finally rained yesterday and I noticed that there is condensation insided the lens. ( The headlights) This is the first time it has ever happened considering california lacks on rain. Please give advice, opinions, or anything to help me from damaging my lights. Will it damage anything? Mod: Installed H.i.D. Thanx

Old 11-28-2008, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by MydKnight13
Finally rained yesterday and I noticed that there is condensation insided the lens. ( The headlights) This is the first time it has ever happened considering california lacks on rain. Please give advice, opinions, or anything to help me from damaging my lights. Will it damage anything? Mod: Installed H.i.D. Thanx
Are your HIDs aftermarket kit? Are your back covers seated properly? Are your rubber grommets properly sealed? I can only suggest to air them out in the meantime, and then make sure all your seals and back cover are properly set. It shouldnt damage anything, as long as it doesnt happen all the time.

e

Old 11-28-2008, 05:21 PM

Hey thanx for the quick reply. I don't have the back covers anymore because of the hid. All the grommets are in place and where it should be. I will try airing them out for the mean time. One of my good friends has a similar problem because of his hids. He tells me the missing covers is the top concerns but he assures me that it will do no damage. I'll post updates on how well it will do. Once again thanx!